Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life is crazy. - Minitokyo

Life is crazy.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

What is the craziest thing that has ever happened to you. C'mon gimme some stories i need a good laugh. lol For me i would have to say it was being in Waldenbooks one day. This guy asked me how much i liked manga and i was kinda hyper at the time so i did a handstand and walked around the store. A mallcop walked in and just started laughing at me. The guy that asked me the manga question bought me a book. Crazy cool.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

At fanime, I wanted to buy yaoi, but since I'm all to young to get it yet, I had to get my uncle to buy it for me. Now he didn't know what is was, so of course, they checked his ID, and what not. Anyway, I kept it secret what it was for a day or so, and then we went to go karaoke (Okay, just me, but I couldn't help it! *sings*), and they had a parady contest. A girl went up there and sang to 'ymca', 'yaoi'. I was blushing so bad, and my uncle was laughing.
He had found out my secret. *shifty eyes*

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by oniasukaAt fanime, I wanted to buy yaoi, but since I'm all to young to get it yet, I had to get my uncle to buy it for me. Now he didn't know what is was, so of course, they checked his ID, and what not. Anyway, I kept it secret what it was for a day or so, and then we went to go karaoke (Okay, just me, but I couldn't help it! *sings*), and they had a parady contest. A girl went up there and sang to 'ymca', 'yaoi'. I was blushing so bad, and my uncle was laughing.

lol nice

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Quote by buggydude

Quote by oniasukaAt fanime, I wanted to buy yaoi, but since I'm all to young to get it yet, I had to get my uncle to buy it for me. Now he didn't know what is was, so of course, they checked his ID, and what not. Anyway, I kept it secret what it was for a day or so, and then we went to go karaoke (Okay, just me, but I couldn't help it! *sings*), and they had a parady contest. A girl went up there and sang to 'ymca', 'yaoi'. I was blushing so bad, and my uncle was laughing.

lol nice

AH! No it wasn't! He now asks me about yaoi, and all these other things, though I guess it very well is my own fault, But that doesn't matter!

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by oniasuka

Quote by buggydude

lol nice

AH! No it wasn't! He now asks me about yaoi, and all these other things, though I guess it very well is my own fault, But that doesn't matter!

ce'st la vie

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Sometimes, long ago, when I was young (around 4) my siblings, one of my cousins, and myself would have large fights. However, one time all went wibbly. After a large brawl, we had folded out the couch into a bed and I was sitting on the ground. I saw my cousin Adam's crotch in front of me at just the right height, and I struck. I brough my head forcefully down upon it, without understanding the sexual ramifications. Much pain, groaning, and laughing ensued.

buggydude

buggydude

Quote by Ratkin45Sometimes, long ago, when I was young (around 4) my siblings, one of my cousins, and myself would have large fights. However, one time all went wibbly. After a large brawl, we had folded out the couch into a bed and I was sitting on the ground. I saw my cousin Adam's crotch in front of me at just the right height, and I struck. I brough my head forcefully down upon it, without understanding the sexual ramifications. Much pain, groaning, and laughing ensued.

OI!

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.