Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lacuna Coil - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Well,i made some quick search and i dont find anything with Lacuna Coil on the forum n.n,so i wanna ask u if u ever heard of this italian dark metal-band,and if u do,what songs do u here of them.
If u are a Lacuna Coil fan(like me xD) just answer youre favorite song ^^.

My personal favorite LC songs list :

Falling
To Myself i Turned
Entwined
Heaven's a Lie
Aeon

Well,thats all,if u wanna know more about Lacuna or ure a fan,you can also dropped by to the Enter The Coil Group . Cya later and thanx in advance to all the ppl that read this thread ^^.

K I R A B O S H I !

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i love Lacuna Coil. they were on Ozzfest this year. i highly recommend the Comalies album. very awesome.
see here: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:l1u06j8371l0

as a further suggestion i would suggest Nightwish and Theatre of Tradegy's Aegis album.

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

I've heard some of their songs. I've heard people say they are like Evanescence but better.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

^_^' I see you read my mind Rebel, I was thinking about making a thread like this XP anyway thanks
my favorite songs are:
Heaven's a Lie
Senzafine
To Myself I turned
Swamped
Falling Again....wait Ilike all the songs LOL haha
wel see ya around ppl, and if you like it or wanna know more about the band join to Enter The Coil :o :nya:

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Evanescence are an unshamed copy of the Lacuna Coil :D

no lacuna coil is copy of all gothic metal bands.Classic theatre of tragedy or gathering.

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Quote by celluzEvanescence are an unshamed copy of the Lacuna Coil :D

Yeah i agree, but there is another band called Within Temptation, that is a copy of evanescence, and evanescence copy within as well. I like a lot Lacuna, i have the Unleashed Memories album, and it was one of the first goth metal albums that i've heard.

Cloudy-Buckingham

Cloudy-Buckingham

Auron Lover

I love Lacuna Coil. I'm into metal alot, and I've listened to Lacuna Coil since before Evanescence came out. I own both their Unleashed Memories album and Comalies. I love all their songs, but I would have to say the song that gets repeated on my playlist frequently is Tight Rope and My Wings.

Life can be harsh- even cruel, but it is life- Auron from FFX

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

To Silenius,Within Temptation isnt a copy of evanescence

K I R A B O S H I !

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I have heard of them, and like quite a few songs by them... I do like Evanescence too, and Nightwish of course. :)

My fav Lacuna Coil songs are...
1. Heaven's a Lie
2. Entwined
3. Unspoken
4. Cold Heritage
5. Purify

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

fav songs are Heaven's A Lie, Circle (the first song of thiers I ever heard and became hooked), To Live Is To Hide, Soul Into Hades.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

I also listen to Nightwish, and recommend them.
But also there is another band, gothicy... kinda of...
they are called Within Temptation... and I really recommend them. To hear one of their songs, stop by my userpage. :D

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

TemplarKnight

DVAE FACIES

Havent heard them yet but I heard they are good. I will always still be faithful to Tristania though...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

Lacuna Coil rocks. My favorite songs by them are Daylight Dancer and Entwined. I don't really think that you can compare Lacuna Coil to Evanescence, they each have their own unique styles.

Signature

DeeDee

DeeDee

Deadly Beauty

In my opinion, Within Temptation is not a copy of Evanescense... (just to clear that up)
They are soo good... I would recommend the Mother Earth album....
as for Lacuna Coil I love them... but I do not consider them as a Dark Gothic Metal... maybe... just... Gothic. They are awesome in every sense of the word...
Actually I don't even think anybody (that I have heard of) is a copy of LC, they have their own style.. own lyrics... they are amazing.
My fav song is: 1.19

oh, and I would also like to recommend After Forever!! They are really good :D Prision of Desire album is great!! (but so are the others :P)

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.