Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kind of person are you...? - Minitokyo

what kind of person are you...?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

bayumi

bayumi

We meet many people in our daily life and they have different thought about ourself.
hm....do you think other people know you better than yourself...?
for me i think im the only one who understand myself.... but sometimes i got confused which one i really are. well... what do you think about yourself ? hm..

>>>>>> i saw a movie....and the hero says yhat" you cant judge yourself, let other do for you".... >> is he right?

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i think that i know my self pretty well and i probably wouldn't be to surprised if someone did know me better than myself, but only if they know one of my relatives

I know myself far better than anybody else.

I think I'm someone that'd share only this sentence when asked. :hmpf:

Kind of an trivial question, by the way, since the answer is kinda obvious.

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I know myself far better than anyone else and yet I know myself just as well as someone who I have never spoken to before.

Signature Image

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Quote by SWPIGWANGI think I'm someone that'd share only this sentence when asked. :hmpf:

no the answer is not quite obvious. this life is a shared existence, and each of us makes each other possible. i am who i am because you are who you are. meaning that your being allows me to be as well, and vice versa. most people really don't know who they are, even though they might claim that they do. it is quite reasonable for a complete stranger to know who you are more than you, however they might not know your favourite color, or when your first kiss was. that is not knowing who you are. why you walk the way you walk, why you choose music you listen to, why you wear certain articles of clothing. that is closer to who you are. and a stanger has an untainted view of another. i can only be who i am able to be, at any given moment there are no facades for me to hide behind and no masks to wear. who i am is what i am able to take in through my environment. i am a reflection of my environment. it is the life that flows through you that makes me possible, and the life that flows through me that makes you possible. we are each other a shared existence.

by the way, nothing is meaningless/trivial. everything has its place. cultivation of the mind stops when you think otherwise. sorry.

Signature

hmm i think i don't know my self very well.. i found out because i registered to this site (hi5.com) and i had to write about myself... i thought for a few mins then left it blank :p

Signature

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

According to my parents, they know me better than I do.

SaviourGundam

Dey AthRunZ #1 Fan

I kno i kno myself better than anyone else because my friends dont realli kno me since im the type of person who doesnt trust other people. You'd hav to be someone who has proven ur trust and friendship before i tell you something that no one else would kno bout me

"Im glad I was born dumb" - Harima from School Rumble

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

I know that I don't know everything about myself... and that my friends see things in me that I don't see. Most of the time,t hey think I'm better than what I think I am... but it's just perspective.

The kind of person I am... could be summed up as a hard-working ambitious artist bent on creating something people will love. Not everyone in the world, but at least a good group of people... nad hopefully get money for it XD

Well, I don't really think about me-- but I know I'm lucky, lazy, stubborn and superficial. :) Nothing more needs to be said. I understand myself best, only because I don't really have close friends.

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

I think my persons really strange... well I know I'm strange.
And almost everybody around knows that (accept my chief).
But I don't think that anybody knows myself better than me, 'cause I've got a hole bunch of different persons inside of my damned head!

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Quote by smilebit

Quote by SWPIGWANGI think I'm someone that'd share only this sentence when asked. :hmpf:

no the answer is not quite obvious. this life is a shared existence, and each of us makes each other possible. i am who i am because you are who you are. meaning that your being allows me to be as well, and vice versa. most people really don't know who they are, even though they might claim that they do. it is quite reasonable for a complete stranger to know who you are more than you, however they might not know your favourite color, or when your first kiss was. that is not knowing who you are. why you walk the way you walk, why you choose music you listen to, why you wear certain articles of clothing. that is closer to who you are. and a stanger has an untainted view of another. i can only be who i am able to be, at any given moment there are no facades for me to hide behind and no masks to wear. who i am is what i am able to take in through my environment. i am a reflection of my environment. it is the life that flows through you that makes me possible, and the life that flows through me that makes you possible. we are each other a shared existence.
by the way, nothing is meaningless/trivial. everything has its place. cultivation of the mind stops when you think otherwise. sorry.

Man that's deep.

I do not know who I am, yet I know. Complexed.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

:) As I see it, there are two questions in your topic, bayumi.....
1) What kind of person are you?
Now I guess everyone could have said at least a few things about how they see themselves, or how they are seen by others....For instance.....I see myself as a rational being, open towards people, with a somehow artistic and melancholic nature.... How the others see me? As a very serious person, who sometimes doesn't quite get certain jokes that are supposed to be funny, they see me as a selective and introverted person and they only try to reach me when they are in great need of advice.....This doesn't bother me at all, as long as the ones I like actually understand at least a bit of my true nature.....

2) Do you think you know yourself? Or do others know you better than you know yourself?
Well, how I see myself and how other see me are two aspects of the same coin. So, I might know certain things about me that others couldn't possibly know, but also, others might discover certain things about myself which I could not have found out otherwise, by myself....So knowledge about human beings, both yourself as others only comes by interaction. By communicating with other people and experiencing certain things, in the end one might achieve the level of deep understanding that longs for...... ;)

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i never answered your question. as i am able to understand i am a person who feels at ease with himself, and i really don't care about much things, besides what i am going to eat in the morning, i am a thinker, someone who can't seem to get his head out of the clouds. i really enjoy all of life, even the sorrows that i experience. yet i do have ambtions and dreams that i "want" to reach. however, people around me see me as completely content, lacking any sort of goal or direction in life, lazy, aloof, strange, and a tad bit intemidating(not sure if that is spelled right). ok then. that is that.

Signature

LilYumeStar

LilYumeStar

krazii Fool

hahah i understand myself more than anybody else but i dont even understand myself most of the time which is kinda werid x.x i'm just werid and proud of it xD and skary too x.x :: nods nods :: xD

Signature

i know myself better than anyone. what people see in me is what I allow them to see. i'm told i have a really good poker face.

Signature Image

* : )

I don't know myself very well. And knowing this my mother still tries to say that she knows me. Just tell me how is that possible?

I hate it when she thinks she knows what I'm thinking and crap. ~_~

HellRok

HellRok

HellRok

there is nothing to know about ones self except what you want to know

We are what we eat.
Wait does that make me caffeine?

on a more serious note we cant forget
Pirates do it for the booty!
Signature

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

Quote by wahiawagirl78i know myself better than anyone. what people see in me is what I allow them to see. i'm told i have a really good poker face.

i agree with you because that is the way i am also...except i dont play poker kekeke ^_^'

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.