Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What sequel do u want to happen? - Minitokyo

What sequel do u want to happen?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

What anime series or movie that you thought was so good you would like to see a sequel to it? For me it would be Dual:Parallel Trouble Adventure. I want to see them go to space. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Ayashi no Ceres..............

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

This is a duplicate thread. Please use the searchbar to check if the thread was used before. We're trying to make things easier here at Minitokyo.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

spiderman/with venom....... fast and furious with vin,and paul...ummm ohh and ffvii needs to hurry up and come out!!!!!!!!

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Quote by melmachine18This is a duplicate thread. Please use the searchbar to check if the thread was used before. We're trying to make things easier here at Minitokyo.

Yes i know i'm sorry i found that out 5 sec. after i posted it.
My apologies.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Hellsing cuz they just ended it. It wasnt really resolved in my opinion. A movie would be Unbreakable. I loved that movie and I'd love to see another, btu a sequel would probly suck to Unbreakable. :(

A sequel to Cowboy Bebop would be awesome, but it would be impossible to do without magically bringing Spike back to life. So I'll live.

id have to say another ghost in the shell movie......

no more sequals. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. By that I mean don't add onto something that was good the first time, because that'll spoil it. I'm sick of seeing good things go to waste with too many sequals. It's just about the money when they occur.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Quote by Chunderno more sequals. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. By that I mean don't add onto something that was good the first time, because that'll spoil it. I'm sick of seeing good things go to waste with too many sequals. It's just about the money when they occur.

I think Kare Kano deserves a sequel. It sort of just ended halfway through the story and they left out the second season =(

Signature

Quote by Chunderno more sequals. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. By that I mean don't
add onto something that was good the first time, because that'll spoil
it. I'm sick of seeing good things go to waste with too many sequals.
It's just about the money when they occur.

True, most of things in this world are about money, but learn to enjoy it.
I would like to see a sequel for Cowboy Bebop, or one for Full Metal Alchemist. Those two were really good ones.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm...cowboy bebop, ayashi no ceres, and idk about so much a sequel, but i kinda wish fruits basket had continued for a little longer...

Signature Image

Get Backers... I loved that show.

How about Gundam Wing????

Love that series so much....

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

wouldn't mind a sequal of Mahou Sensei Negima, the ending kinda sucked -_-'

Quote by hydekenid have to say another ghost in the shell movie......

yeah! Both ghost in the shell and its sequel were great, the SAC was OK though, not as deep pf a story line compared to the movies.

on the other hand, i'd like to see a sequel to AIR, and Tsukihime!

Signature
"People who still use 800*600 should be shot"

Oh im going to have to say fruits basket, or at least a revision to it so it can coinside with the manga, an AIR sequel would be good too..... a happy ending would be nice.......

a sequel huh?
how about: Yumeria, or maybe trigun yah thats what i want !
Both of those animes are to short, why cant they have sequels, for the love of god! lol :)

Signature

Shingetsutan Tsukihime. Too open ended, need another season to fill in the plot holes.

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by PhoenixwuninHow about Gundam Wing????

Love that series so much....

They closed the door to that at the end of Endless Waltz (thank god).

Personally I'd like to see another Fatal Fury. The movie hinted at a rematch between Terry & Geese and I for one would love to see that.

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

OH PLEASE DEAR GOD, NO MORE GUNDAM!!!

fray

fray

The lost one

Hellsing, samurai champloon, I my me strawberry eggs and karekano. I don't remember another...

Signature Image

s0m3gu4

s0m3gu4

the soldier of ruin

hmm... i thnk that i would like to see a sequel to elfen lied, and air, and maybe also for love hina, the ova's didnt seem to be the end of the show...

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

Slam Dunk!
and of course Fruits Basket.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.