Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 prince of tennis: your favourite match? - Minitokyo

prince of tennis: your favourite match?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Well! :) In the 20.5 fanbook, the Kantou [Atobe v. Tezuka] match took top place. And fair enough.

But personally, my favourite was the [Kamio v. Kaidoh] game at district. :nya: It was a great matchup, and I just love the Kaidoh/Kamio/Momo rivalry. Fufufu~

What's your favourite Prince of Tennis match?

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Anipuri-wise: The unofficial Sanada-Echizen match prior to the Kanto Finals. ( i love the senbatsu atobe-sanada one too but .... i like this even more)

Manga-wise: Yanagi vs Inui match in Kanto Finals ^_________^

---> strange dat i don't have any fav atobe match ne?

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

I loved the one Ryoma played against Sanada.^_^

It was really full of emotion and made me realise how much attitude can change the outcome of the game. For one, Ryoma felt rivalry towards Sanada for defeating him once and he also insulted Seigaku by saying the match would end at Singles three.

The way Ryoma used all the moves he opponents had was really cool too, although I heard ryoma actually used a special move to defeat Sanada in the magna..^^;; But I loved the anime version too!

i like ryoma vs sanada and fuji vs jirou (when fuji shows his cool moves :P )

Signature

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

hrrrmm... tough decision. I think it could be FUji vs. Mizuki when he just had the attitude of "Don't mess with my brother"... or the match with Inui and Kaidoh vs... eh I forget who, but the one where Kaidoh lets Inui collect data.

ImpactBLUE

Dreamer in Blue

Tezuka vs Atobe was full of emotions and the end result really shocked me. *spoiler ahead* i was wondering why Tezuka didn't change hands when he was in that match, very weird ~~"

"From now on, write about what you want to do, not what you did"
"But that's...not a diary"
"No, it's a diary, I'll make everything you write about come true"
Yukito Kunisaki & Misuzu Kamio
Signature

hmm...manga wise i guess it would be the match between atobe and tezuka. was the most memorable thing i've ever read. this sportsmenship they both showed and tezuka's will to not give up and stay strong for seigaku...brings tears to one's eyes T^T (so touching!)

anime wise, i have many cause they have lots of matches that aren't in the manga ;9
i guess my fav out of all those would be the match between Akutsu and echizen, though i still think echizen should have lost XP
i watched that ep like...8 times O_O;

next would be the short match between sengoku and tezuka in ep 139 (first rival who's broken tezuka zone! fear the boxing sengoku! XD)and the match between atobe and sanada in the 1 hour special...was kinda disappointing it was stopped half-way though >.<;

love to rant about matches... ^_^'

wut?

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Quote by ImpactBLUETezuka vs Atobe was full of emotions and the end result really shocked me. *spoiler ahead* i was wondering why Tezuka didn't change hands when he was in that match, very weird ~~"

Tezuka didn't change hands becoz he wasn't used to using his right hand. He only practiced using his right hand to challenge echizen for another rematch ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

I really don't know my fav, I like them all a lot!
I really liked tezuka vs atobe but probably my fav would be fuji vs kirihara (I love fuji when he's mad)

i liked echizen vs. that guy who defeated everyone in the karate school. That guy
was crazy, I kinda think he was cool. He didn't take anything from anyone.

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Well, I have two favs. Ryoma vs. Sanada. I loved the way Ryoma made that awesome comeback. >_< Then he used everyone's moves against him. Hahah~
I also liked the match with Fuji vs. Kirihara. I liked the way Fuji showed him how to play real tennis w/o having to hurt people.
Sweet stuff~

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

Quote by Naneo..that guy who defeated everyone in the karate school.

<lol> That guy was Akutsu Jin. XD Yup~33 He totally rocked all socks.. (well, maybe except a couple of pairs XD fufufu~). *fends of random projectiles from CoolBlueX* heheheh~<3

ImpactBLUE

Dreamer in Blue

Quote by syivese

Quote by ImpactBLUETezuka vs Atobe was full of emotions and the end
result really shocked me. *spoiler ahead* i was wondering why Tezuka
didn't change hands when he was in that match, very weird ~~"

Tezuka didn't change hands becoz he wasn't used to using his right
hand. He only practiced using his right hand to challenge echizen for
another rematch ^^

I thought that before he became captain he could use both hands to play, and he only used his right hand to play against his seniors, thus resulting in his injury. But i can see your point of view.

"From now on, write about what you want to do, not what you did"
"But that's...not a diary"
"No, it's a diary, I'll make everything you write about come true"
Yukito Kunisaki & Misuzu Kamio
Signature

i dont know which one i like the best and i apalogize for this man i wish i could tell u but i cant

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

tezuka vs atobe
akutsu vs ryoma
fuji vs jirou
kawamura vs. kabaji

i think hyotei arc had the best game match up ever in the whole series :O

i also liked anime's kiyosumi vs momo, where sangoku shows everyone how much he improved too.

i think the reason tezuka didn't use his right hand is because although he can play with it, he can't use it to play against NATIONAL ranking player. he played agianst echizen and got pushed around for a long time before he got used to it, and im sure he practiced prior to that match. it just means that atobe is that good and he would've quickly taken advantage of it before tezuka would've gotten used to it. besides, tezuka's biggest problem was during his service game, where he would get return aced by atobe everytime.

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Hmm...
Akutsu vs Ryoma...
Atobe vs Tezuka (who didn`t like that?!)
Shishido/Ohtori vs Inui/Kaidoh :3...
Atobe/Sanada vs those two from the U.S. (didn`t care to remember their names ^^')... <- especially few last moments... amazing *_*...

This is only anime wise... don`t know when I`ll read manga ^^'...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Oh, I'm a sucker for -all- the matches but.... if I have to pick a favourite it will be.. a tie between:
Atobe x Tezuka (duh.. ^_^ *haha*)
and
Fuji x Mizuki (simply because it's mizuki.... love him!)

Other then that I love to watch the Golden pair in action *smile*

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by SigourneyHmm... Akutsu vs Ryoma...Atobe vs Tezuka (who didn`t like that?!)
Shishido/Ohtori vs Inui/Kaidoh :3...
Atobe/Sanada vs those two from the U.S. (didn`t care to remember their names ^^')... &lt;- especially few last moments... amazing *_*...
This is only anime wise... don`t know when I`ll read manga ^^'...

heh, the manga is so much better, especially for the rikkai dai fuzoku vs. seigaku matches... the anime strayed from manga storyline somwhere around seigaku vs. rokkaku and turned for the worst :(

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Ryoma vs Sanada
Atobe vs Sanada
Atobe/Sanada vs US( I don't know their names :) )

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

My favourite matches are:
Atobe vs. Sanada
Fuji vs. Kirihara

Signature

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

hm..... I would really like to watch a serious match between Tezuka and Fuji XD
would be interesting who will win the match X3
Isn't there an upcoming match in the Ranking Tournament ? O.o

Greetings from Germany

um...that's a hard one, I think my fav would be the Fuji vs. Kirihara tho I also like the one where Fuji played Mizuki, it's just nice when he plays seriously. Second fav would probably be Shishido/Ohtori pair vs Inui/Kaidoh pair, and I really really wish that Seiichi would get better and start playing, cuz I`m sure I`d love to see all his matches.

Ryoma vs. Sanada official match.

For some reason, I thought that last killer cyclone move from Ryoma was pretty awesome. As a tennis player, that would have just been hilarious to see in real life.

I think I'll have to throw in my vote with the Atobe-Tezuka match for a couple of reasons, the foremost being that the outcome was against the nature of the anime. (How can Tezuka lose? How? *wails*) Even if I was sort of prepared for Tezuka's loss (because Echizen must play in each match...), I still clung onto my denial that Tezuka can't lose. Another reason I like it is because it's one of the few important matches where the special effects were a minimum, focusing more on the character development than (what my friend dubs) "The Shiney". Also I fell in love with Atobe at the end of that match because for all of his arrogance, he showed that he's a pretty humble player when it comes to Tezuka.

I'm rambling, so I'll go away now.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.