Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [X] Would you join the Dragons of the Earth or Heaven? - Minitokyo

[X] Would you join the Dragons of the Earth or Heaven?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

this is a hypothetical what if. if you were Kamui Shirou from X would you choose to join the Dragons of Heaven or the Earth and why? since everyone knows at least 1 person that they wouldn't want to die :hopes: i am asking you to put yourself in Kamui's shoes.

if i was Kamui i would choose the Dragons of the Earth. human beings don't deserve to live, we as a species have not improved over thousands of years. throughout mankind man has concerned himself with the accumulation of terrority and wealth. even today the same desires dictate the actions of the powerful. the only thing that ever changes is the lines on the map. it's time for a cleansing. mother earth needs to rid herself of the "plague" and transform herself. as Kamui i would be the agent for the destruction of mankind in order to rebuild earth in her former glory. simply put humans are not worth saving and will not change and the raping of mother earth must stop.

so what side do you choose and why?

Oo, you have a nice point. I like that.

But if I were to be placed within Kamui's shoes [God help me that I not be], I would have to make the same decision that he had made and go with the Dragons of Heaven. Despite my thinking that humans are truly a pathetic race that could not live in nature without their weapons of mass destruction, there are just too many people that I love and care for for me to turn my back on my own kind. Though I may hate them for their creations and failures to progress, I could not go about wiping them off the face of the Earth.

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Don't remember the anime very well. But from what you said... I'll choose Dragons of Heaven. Just because I love my family and friends. Keep it simple ^^

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by DarkSaviorDon't remember the anime very well. But from what you said... I'll
choose Dragons of Heaven. Just because I love my family and friends.
Keep it simple ^^

nah that's why i suggested answering from Kamui's perspective, he doesn't have any family, thus no ties.

see here for info:
http://halogen.note.amherst.edu/~anime/reviews/xtv.html

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Well, I constantly wondered this myself. Kamui doesn't have family, but he still has friends. If I were him, I would choose dragon of heaven.
As for myself, I would like to say dragon of earth, but i might chicken out at the thought of causing the deaths of so many people.

the reason people can say "i would def be a dragon of earth because the human race is messed up" is because they are not in the position at the moment.

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

Love this thread, love X!! haha! Certainly Dragons of Earth because of Yuto Kidai and Seishiro Sakurazuka (they're so cute) XD No, seriously, I think if I was Kamui I join the Dragons of Heaven for the same reason; to protect the people I love, familiy, friends, ... and to preserve human hopes in the future. That's why... but.... Yuto and Sei are terrrible!!! ^_^'

Signature Image

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by AuroreLove this thread, love X!! haha! Certainly Dragons of Earth because of
Yuto Kidai and Seishiro Sakurazuka (they're so cute) XD No, seriously,
I think if I was Kamui I join the Dragons of Heaven for the same
reason; to protect the people I love, familiy, friends, ... and to
preserve human hopes in the future. That's why... but.... Yuto and Sei
are terrrible!!! ^_^'

Aurore, how could you not join the Dragons of the Earth- after all you have "Sakurazuka" in your title? ;) >_<

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

MMMM,first of all,i dont get a notification about this - -,well,youre so right Dream,when i saw the title of the thread on Ilvalthia i just think the same that u after read youre answer,pretty funny i think.
I will become an Earth Dragon,Fuuma want to protect Kotori in some twisted way,he think that Kotori only feel pain for the death of her parents,and the dark and cold attitute of Kamui after his return,Kamui became a Tenryu (Dragon of Heaven) for his friends and family,but,if u think a while,Fuuma do the same,but in a twisted way,he just wanna protect his friend(Kamui) and family(Kotori) ^^...im a big X fan,and also a Fuuma fan,so i pass sometime thinking on his reasons.

K I R A B O S H I !

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I would go with Dragons of Heaven, the ladies are cuter over there ;)

Signature

Quote by DREAMif i was Kamui i would choose the Dragons of the Earth. human beings don't deserve to live, we as a species have not improved over thousands of years. throughout mankind man has concerned himself with the accumulation of terrority and wealth. even today the same desires dictate the actions of the powerful. the only thing that ever changes is the lines on the map. it's time for a cleansing. mother earth needs to rid herself of the "plague" and transform herself.

I so feel your POV DREAM. I use to think along those same lines not very long ago. But for me, today I would have to choose the Dragons of Heaven. Not because there are people that I love dearly and would not want to die (death is not an ending in my belief mechanism.) Its that I cannot stand in judgement of human kind, of which I am a part. When mother earth can no longer sustain us, (Yes, I do believe we will exhaust the resources of the planet that gave us life.) she will deal with human kind in her own way. And I do not believe it will be pretty!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i would chooose dragon of heaven, unless kamui is immortal. if he's not, he should'nt really care about the far future, but just the present time.... than again, he was in the vision of the princess's prediction for the future, so i guess that means he IS immortal...bah, i dont know, i just know that sorata rocks 8D

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

Quote by DREAM

Quote by AuroreLove this thread, love X!! haha! Certainly Dragons of Earth because of
Yuto Kidai and Seishiro Sakurazuka (they're so cute) XD No, seriously,
I think if I was Kamui I join the Dragons of Heaven for the same
reason; to protect the people I love, familiy, friends, ... and to
preserve human hopes in the future. That's why... but.... Yuto and Sei
are terrrible!!! ^_^'

Aurore, how could you not join the Dragons of the Earth- after all you have "Sakurazuka" in your title? ;) &gt;_&lt;

Haha, sure, how can I??? Maybe something like Arashi, I will left Dragons of Heaven for Dragons of Earth late in the story ^_^' Not for the same reason, the reason will be the Sakurazukamori or maybe kawaii Yuto!!!

Signature Image

Sicaria

guild scion

Ah, dammit dream u stole my thread idea!! Oh well, great minds think alike- even if u did get to it first XP. Where I currently stand I'd have to opt for Dragon of Heaven, tho I could very easily c myself go Dragon of Earth. Quite frankly, regardless of the number of friends or family around me (or lack there of) if humankind were to be wiped out there would still be nothing but desolation, only it would look prettier than its current standing. I would find the calm and the stillness utterly unsettling. So we reduce everyone to the proverbial dust, then what? We wait and c what the next round of evolutionary processes bring about, what new irregularities form? Or is everything to remain static, frozen in all its eerie beauty? I'm with paxterra on this one: let earth deal out her judgement and if we are to die then let it be as slow and painful as all that which we have done to her.

I would, however, become Dragon of Earth if ppl became too insufferable for me to tolerate (how horribly egotistical, I know). Gimme another decade or so and I might very well get to that point. I've also got an interesting theory involving Hegelian World Spirit that would support the self-destruction of our species, but if I go all philosophical on everyone this will turn into a very long post indeed ^_^' .

My only comfort is the night gone black...

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

awesome responses.

btw i started a Dragons of Earth group so if you want to get in on the Annihilation of mankind sign up. :) http://groups.minitokyo.net/dragons-of-the-earth/

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Now I remember a little ( the movie X ). Though I still think the Dragon of Heaven for me =P Guess that makes you my enemy @_@ The movie disappointed me though. Didn't like the ending at all. I liked the name Kamui though. Not sure if it's correct but his name means power of the gods? Or something like that...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Quote by jtchen85I would go with Dragons of Heaven, the ladies are cuter over there ;)

haha great reason :] of course kamui doesn't have time for girls when he's lamenting over his lost love kotori xP

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

i would chose the dragons of the Earth.
Cuz i love the most time the evil side ^_^' but i love kamui, subaru, sorata from the heaven side als ..... mayby heavendragon cuz my name "sema" is meaning sky (heaven) is that my regulation to be a dragon of heaven???
i dont know OX

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

shenda

Black Saint

I would definitely join the dragons of the Earth! ^^

~Romulus Dominus Maximus Reconcillio
Romulus Dominus Maximus Non Fundamentum
Remus Romulus Divinus Duramentum~

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Well...I would go with Dragons of Heaven, because I love my friends and my family...I would go with Dragons of Heaven...I guess :o

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

I hope you guys mean if you are in Kamui's shoes...that's what the thread is about

Well it's all up to fate, isn't it? Frankly, I don't think I'd have much of a choice in the matter. I'd probably end up being one of those innocent bystanders that Kamui is always angsting about. :P

If I did indeed have a choice, I'd go with the Dragons of Earth. Not because I agree with their ideals, but so I could try convincing Seishirou not to invoke Hokuto's curse. He'd probably kill me too, but it'd be worth a shot.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Hm...that's a hard one.

If you think about it, Kamui never really chose the Ten no Ryu. He just wanted to protect Kotori and Fuuma, which led to the wish being interpreted into chosing the Dragon of Heaven by whatever decides destinies.

If I were Kamui...I would probably do whatever I can to try to protect the only people I care about. But, without an Earth, everyone, including those people, are doomed...So, it's pretty much a lose-lose situation. So, the better choice would probably to protect the people I care about for as long as I can. But, that's before he found out about the Fuuma Twin Star thing and about Kotori dying...

So tragic...I guess that's what adds to the beauty of X.

Signature

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

This is kinda a tough one. Part of me agrees with the logic of the Dragons of earth, because in a sense we are destroying the planet. And we are continuing to spread our population and habitat over the world. Plus to the fact that we are taking away from our natural resources. (Whoa, I kinda felt like Greenpeace, there for a moment) As much as I like people and family and all that good stuff. The Dragons of Earth do have a good point.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

Difficult question there- I would probably have to go with the Dragons of Heaven, for some reason I like those characters a bit more.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.