Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The animes that go too far - Minitokyo

The animes that go too far

page 1 of 1 11 total items

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I was over at my Mom's for a visit Fri and she wanted to see some of the new animes for the season. It's not weird for us to kick back and watch some fansubs, and I wanted to watch a few of the episodes I downloaded from random animes. I made the mistake of putting on Ultimate Girls. Oh god, it was like watching a car reck. I saw the promo pics for it and thought; "Awwww, what a cute little girl with button ties in her hair, My mom's going to think this is so Kawaii!" They should put like warnings on this or something. Especially when the robot gives her the "suit". The most uncomfortable part was my Mom was absolutely rolling with laughter.... I just don't know how to feel about that. They should have gone all the way and just made it hentai. Dirty jokes are funny to a point, but that was a little much for me, maybe I'm just being a prude.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Katsumoto

Katsumoto

Baka-san ^^

Never seen that so heck, Now I have to see that, Where can I Get it? O.o Ahahaha ;P what the heck. Dirty jokes is always funny if they have a point :) and ye'er mom is something you have to work on ;) *laughs*

Someone has a nice ass O.o

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

They have it listed for download at www.animesuki.com . It is really hysterical, I just wish I hadn't watched it with my mom... :( bit of an ewwww feeling.

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

almost every anime series has some kind of dirty joke, if not multiple times per episode then at least a couple of times in the story for comic releif. I don't think you can separate the anime genre from sexuality, the two are kind of linked, for better or for worse, you know what i mean? I think my parents would be irreversibly traumatized if they saw any anime, haha. your mum must be cooler than my parents though

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

heh heh, alwesome parents:)

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

It's not that I don't love echii, because I do! Don't misunderstand me, this anime walks a verrry thin line between echii and hentai. Dirty jokes are part of the charm of anime to Americans. We live such up tight lives it's nice to see other cultures can cut loose. But for example (I'm getting the imperssion not many posting here have seen this anime yet) :

Girls life is saved by robot. He says now you must do this: A phallic shaped rod droppes from the robot's crotch. When she finally accepts to hold it, the robot yells "I'm coming" and it shoots white stuff on her that magically forms her outfit.

I hope this help you get the picture and I hope I haven't offended anyone.

AlbelNox

AlbelNox

Wicked.

Yeha, that does sound a bit much for an anime you watch with your mother ._.

My mum would flake.

Signature

I make a rule to never watch an anime with someone like my mother like that, that I haven't actually seen myself. :) Fruits Basket, Kare Kano, stuff like that is good for mothers, properly screened. LOL.

I agree with that rule, but just to make sure, I just never watch anything that's even slightly beyond PG with my parents. I don't know about yours, but mine are super-ultra-conservative.

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

My parents are super liberal. I took a girl to prom because I felt like it and my parents didn't even raise an eyebrow. Needless to say rebelling was really hard in my house. Like I said my mom laughed her butt off, she is so cool. I apologized to her today and she asked when I was going to get another episode of it because she thought it was funny. I never thought it was true that eventually your parents would treat you even somewhat like an adult, but now I fell really weird about it.

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

I don't watch anime around my family. They are well.. on the side of (extreme) religious (overkill), while I'm on the exact opposite (extreme voilence!) end. I'd get one of those really freaking long "jesus" talks from them, as they have been called here. I just want to sit here and watch my voilent perverted animes in peace. But having them around makes it harder. I can't stand them. I live in the basement, I have no room. I don't have a door, or 4 walls. Heck it's really only.. 2 walls.. and 2 shower curtains. >_<

i need to get some cash... gotta upgrade my pc, and buy a door with locks, and some wood to make walls. Then I'll be able to watch my anime in peace. ^__^

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.