Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do i get people to comment on my work - Minitokyo

how do i get people to comment on my work

page 1 of 1 3 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

exactly my point. how? i don't understand. but nope, doesn't happen. should i just write in my description please comment. i'm so miserable right now.

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Patience. If people feel that a submission is worth commenting on, e.g. it's particularly good, particularly bad, or if it catches their interest in some way, shape, or form, they will comment on it. Otherwise, they won't.

There really isn't a way to make people comment. Don't lose sleep over it though, because eventually, as people comb through the galleries, they're bound to see your work, and chances are, they'll comment and give favorites as they feel is appropriate.

One thing you shouldn't do, however, is make a forum post whenever you make a gallery submission to ask people to comment. . . I'm not saying that you're doing that, but I'm just suggesting that you not do so to avoid cluttering up the forums.

Good luck!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

It might help if you were to write "please comment", but probably not. You shouldnt fell miserable because of something someone else has or hasn't done. It just takes time for people to discover your work. Also the better your work is the more likely people will comment it.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.