Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unable to register group name - Minitokyo

Unable to register group name

page 1 of 1 4 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i tried 5 times to register a name for a group and recieved the following message. "The requested group name contained invalid characters" the group name contained 4 words and no numbers. im confused so if some1 could throw me a bone will be most appreciative.

thanx

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Right now, from what I know, the site still has a few bugs and errors, and the directors will try to fix them as soon as possible. Then again, certain characters cannot be used in your text. If you want to make a group name, the best way to go may be to use letters only.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Dream, make sure that you did not have any spaces in the group name. In general, people either string words together LikeThis, or use hyphens to-separate-them for their group titles. You may want to give that a shot and see if that works.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Quote by DREAMi tried 5 times to register a name for a group and recieved the following message. "The requested group name contained invalid characters" the group name contained 4 words and no numbers. im confused so if some1 could throw me a bone will be most appreciative.
thanx

Entonces, no me agreguen al grupo n_n

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.