Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whose smile strikes fear / makes you wish you're somewhere else! - Minitokyo

Whose smile strikes fear / makes you wish you're somewhere else!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which m/f character's smile strikes fear or makes you wish you were somewhere else! and Why?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex. Would you or "a hypothetical person" :)
make like a deer in the headlights, realize you need to change your underwear, wish you were you were somewhere else, or realize there is no escape so you hope it's swift or you hope you die of shock first!

Some of my picks are quiet psychopath Legato (Trigun) has you and the whole army kill each other while having lunch, Wolf of Mibu Saito Hajime (Rurouni Kenshin), if your a bad guy, his "Aku Soku Zan" driven guy will come for you till he dies, no pity. He's still awesome though.

Signature

Katsumoto

Katsumoto

Baka-san ^^

I would say something Like Incognito in Hellsing. He's got a freaky smile, But then again, Alucard is on his own level with his laughter. ;)

Someone has a nice ass O.o

Oohmg. XD I'd vote Saitoh, too. If he were real, and smiled at me, I'd probably fall over. However, if he were smiling at someone else, I'd probably fall over from the coolness.

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

i would have to say Kyo from "samurai deeper kyo" his original body...with those red eyes, smooth deep voice and plane old evilness, if he smiled at me...*pauses for a second*...its to scary to even think off...*hides under his chair* kekeke

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

It's not exactly anime... but when Squall smiled at the end of the game (ff8)... I was scared stiff! I swear I had goosebumps right then and there!

And also... Dilandau from Escaflowne had one hideous smile...

Gluttony from Full Metal Alchemist. The way that he smiles is so scary! It's makes me think that he wants my blood! *shudders*

Periphery

The End

@ Banchan : LOL! I agree! it's so freaky to see Squall smile. *shudders*
@ Akemi : O_O Gluttony is cute! I feel sorry for it T_T

Umm for mine i would say Sephiroth. He is the coolest anything ever! *_*

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Quote by Akemi-JamieGluttony from Full Metal Alchemist. The way that he smiles is so scary! It's makes me think that he wants my blood! *shudders*

Yeah, i always get chills when he smiles, especially after he's eaten someone and he has blood all over his mouth! >.<

Humnankind cannot gain anyhting without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days...we really believed that to be the worlds one and only truth...

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

Envy's smile from FMA gives me the creeps. it's really psychotic.

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

that evil guy from the series Monster. i think his name is Johan. his smile is freaky.

Signature Image

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hm... I haven't seen enough anime of that kind of taste to say.

Brownie the Cat

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Akemi-JamieGluttony from Full Metal Alchemist. The way that he smiles is so scary! It's makes me think that he wants my blood! *shudders*

:nods: Everytime he smiles he makes me think he's going to eat me or something

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by Spystreak

Quote by Akemi-JamieGluttony from Full Metal Alchemist. The way that he
smiles is so scary! It's makes me think that he wants my blood!
*shudders*

:nods: Everytime he smiles he makes me think he's going to eat me or
something

i agree with both of u >.< hes scariee XD

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Quote by Itami-Chan

Quote by Spystreak

Quote by Akemi-JamieGluttony from Full Metal Alchemist. The way that he
smiles is so scary! It's makes me think that he wants my blood!
*shudders*

:nods: Everytime he smiles he makes me think he's going to eat me or
something

i agree with both of u &gt;.&lt; hes scariee XD

heh, i also agree, that guy is freaky

Signature Image

limaho

limaho

cursed one

dunno maybe the way that dulandal ( gundam seed destiny) , when he smile , I always feel an uneasy feeling that he gonna plan something bad to me...

Signature

Maybe its just me but I've always thought that crazy police girl (forget her name) from Full Metal Panic Fumoffu had a kinda scary smile.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.