Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greeting MTer - Minitokyo

Greeting MTer

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hi, I'm runemaster. I register here a week ago, and start posting a few days ago. I find that people here are very interesting, and kind. I hope i get a lot of new friends here^^

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Hello hello, runemaster! Welcome (belatedly) to Minitokyo! I hope you enjoy your stay here. . . take care, and see you around :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

:) Wellcome among us runemaster.......I wish you good luck in finding great friends here.....Don't be shy and suggest many interesting topics, please......Have fun...... :D

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

heya and welcome to MT *bows in greeting*
well i just suggest you go and check the support section (if not done already), and if you need any help, feel free to ask me :)
anyway, i hope you have fun in the forum . see ya around XP

shinsengumi - Hi^^ Thanks for your concern. I hope to see you around too^^

redleaf - I'll sure to have fun here, thanks alot And I wish you good luck too^^

Anjhurin - Thank you*bows back in greeting*
I'll sure to pay support section a visit. Thanks alot for the offer of help. Thanks
alot^^

I hope to see all of you^^ Thanks once again^^

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

And since when did you make your welcome thread? *looks*...oooh...you made this 2 wks late!...bad *bapples*!...oh well nice to *koff koff* meet you (again)...hope you have fun in MT and don't look at too many ecchi scans/walls :D

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Hey, don;t make me looked like I like ecchi that much, althought I know you like it much more than I doXD

Anyway, thanks for the warm walcome^^

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Quote by runemasterI know you like it much more than I doXD

o.O...yea right!...you shouldn't accuse good innocent citizens (like me) otherwise they might hurt you *pulls out giant baseball bat*

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.