Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'Maple Story' - Minitokyo

'Maple Story'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

servus,

http://www.mapleglobal.com/

who play this game too ? how do you find it ? fun ? boring ?
how are the people: friendly ?

better than ro .. ? tell me your opinions !! :D

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

o.O...I didn't think anyone would be asking about maple story here...MS is a good mmorpg which is slightly different from all the other mmorpgs out there...it's a side scroller for petes sake with rpg elements thrown in...it does start off pretty slow though until you get your first class change since you can't use any moves...but it is a fun game when you get the hang of it...you should try it out ^^...just think of it as RO but it's a sidescrolling RO and not 3D

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I play the game. I like it but after a while it starts getting boring.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

well.....I don't play this game....I've found this earlier on the gundbound site as link.....my friends were saying this game is fun....but I didn't try it yet

CTEon

CTEon

Quote by Sweet-angelI play the game. I like it but after a while it starts getting boring.

That is true...after a while it just becomes a hack and slash...it's kinda the same with RO though I guess...the fun bit is only when you're with friends

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

I play it too. Well, the global version of maple is still a beta, for what I have seen when is completed you will be able to even build a shop and sell things xD
I find it quite amusing even when i'm playing alone (but well usually I play with a bunch of friends)

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

i play the game also I think it's ok but i rather play r.o.s.e. Online I think it's better then maple story but maple story is a good game too.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

ooh! theres a book on this! ive read it before.. it seemed interesting ^^

kawai

kawai

Luna'tic

i prefere ROSE online
it s a mmorpg by gravity (Ragnarok online ^^)

u can go in seven world, drive a car, the game is in 3d

if i have a little time, i test maplestory ;)
++

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

hahahah yea i play, my names cloud811 online if your wondering.....im lvl 30 spearman. lol, p.s buying dark cross chainmail if anybody sellin.

Personally, I love the idea of a 2D side scrolling mmorpg. The first thing you'll notice, once you enter the world, is that very few people look like you. At the start, you choose your hair, skin tone, et cetera, but also clothes. And note that the clothes you choose are not permanate. You can buy different clothes and armor from stores. Think of it like Diablo 2 was, as far as the uniqueness of characters.
Also, the emoticons are cute. They actually show up on your characters face, rather than in a text bubble (ie. Ragnarok Online).
Yes, it does turn into a hack and slash game after a while, but it's worth checking out if you play alot of games with friends.

CTEon

CTEon

*haven't been able to play the game for 2 months (in a place where I can't access global west) so I wanted to ask a question*
how are the servers nowadays? I heard from a friend earlier that they were pretty full most of the time...is that true? just wanted to ask so new players might think twice before downloading if they can't get in the game e.e

Hi Anja,

Maple Story is an ok game. Not nearly as good as Ragnarok though. The fact that the leveling is so slow makes the game boring, its extremely hard to lvl because you eed to kill the same monsters over and over and over and over again to even gain the slightest bit of experience, then fi you die you lose a lot of allt he experience you worked hard to gain.

Ragnarok is better in my opinion simply because if you dont like a server you can simply move to another one with more variety plus there are a lot of different quests and thins to do in Ragnarok.

But in the end it all really depends on the person and and the friend he/she plays the games with no game is going to be fun if you just play by yourself.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

well, i haven't try this game yet....but i've been to the website and most of my friends were talking about it, the characters are very cute just like RO^^
i think it'll be fun, i just got to go and try it someday^^

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hmm... just check it out a bit... looks like another RO to me... >_> too many of these 2D online games out there now... not that I play any... but they really drains alot of time... X_x

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i don't know this one ; sorry asahi friend ^_^ ; i had played RO last holidays. It is pretty fun. Now i have a little freetime i play Lineage II ; if you don't know you should give it a try. It is awesome. All in 3D and astonishingly beautiful ^_^

buh bye my asahi friend

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

I have a friend whoses name is ah dee. I am not sure if he uses the same name inside maple story game. However, he asked me to join him in the game though.:) I thought it might have been interesting to him because he likes cute games like maple story , gunbound etc..
I did notice that this game has been around for quite some time already and there are quite a huge number of players already.

However , I am not too much into mmorpg online games though. It takes a bit too much commitment (time) to get to reasonably high levels after which the weapons / armor / story / monsters get interesting .

it could have been fun... but it's just way too slow. getting up to level 10... urrgh! (especially around levels 6-10)
then you get to level 10 and get some fun skills to play with...
until level 12, when you realize you've got a hell of a long way to go before you're strong enough to do any of the basic quests... or buy equipment.

then comes levels 30+, after you've bought all the equipment and spend every second killing monsters looking for items to MAKE equipment.

ugh.

---I'm going to live forever. so far, so good.---

I installed it but you cant register anymore so I cant play it either.

CTEon

CTEon

this is supposedly their final stages of beta so they're not accepting any more registrations...the way I heard it though is (since I can't play it for another wk or so) that the servers are beyond full and they're not adding many more channels so this is probably another way of saying "we can't handle more registrations" e.e

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

maplestory was interesting for awhile i quit awhile back now. i got a few accounts..not too hard to train actually... i got lvl8 beginner, 14 archer, lvl16 theif, lvl20 warrior, lvl21 archer, lvl22 warrior, lvl25 warrior, and lvl40 wizard...kinda amazing how some ppl become like lvl 70-80..exception is tehspearmen of course...he's lvl105..and up by now...vacuum hack is so...argh.. >_>

bakabakabaka

~Huh?...Title?...WHERE?~

Awww....I find MS fun right now.....mostly because I have money...^__^...im lvl 32

CTEon

CTEon

haha...generally you can make about 100k or so a day at lvl 25-30 if you're stingy enough...the only problem with me is...I am stingy enough but I'm too nice and give away 70% of everything I earn x_x

Quote by BlankVoidhe's lvl105..and up by now...vacuum hack is so...argh..

You mean...Tehspearman is using a hack? o_0

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

yea, ive heard from IDP and GzP, he does...and if he has a blue screamer...well if he didnt get it from a GM, then he obviously hacked...besides...a lot of people have already seen him in drakes dinner table using it right?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.