Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'Maple Story' - Minitokyo

'Maple Story'

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

I...have no idea...all I know is that my friend's going DKs rule DKs rule number 1 player in MS west is DK...well now that clears up why at least...or maybe DKs are naturally strong...what job class advancements should I be choosing you think for a warrior?

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

i don't know...it depends...fighters have the most HP and least need for MP. spearmen just have long range weapon skills (and later can summon dragons...or was it clerics/bishops)... and the pages are...well...i havent seen many nowadays...basically they use maces and swords...i recommend fighters. well actually pages and fighters are used most.

fighters and pages can do up to 2000 dmg at like lvl50 holding birdville or zard...(mostly nicely upgraded zard) ...of course fighters got good attack with the final attack skill which repeats attacking skill once more...

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

wellI already chose to go fighter...but apparently according to my friend there's a huge demand for spearmen nowadays after the showing of a new video of MS about the third advancement....know anything about that? :o

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

well, not really...people prefer spearmen?...that's what they like. but crusaders and heroes (from what I've heard) can do some nice damage. well, i quit already so I can't care less about whether spearmen or fighters are better. =]

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

hi im a maple story fans. i made some wall and if you guys wanna check it out
feel free to.

by the way i like the game alot.
check my userpage plz

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

Asahi

Asahi

gone

http://www.t45ol.com/play_flash_us.php?ID=1047 little flashgame of m.s. *kaw

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

I love This game its the coolest online game^^
I even made some wall on it.
Feel free if you people want to check out my gallery.

::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

What would be th best (strongest) class?

BlankVoid

BlankVoid

Doukan!~~

magicians stink, believe me, if you already have one, you'll regret it, seriously. magicians can't take damage from high level monsters. warriors are definitely the best (even though i got magicians the highest.. -.-). thiefs and archers are about the same but i'd prefer assassins over bandits. =]

kroocshanc

a curious cat

it practically is another RO except not. takes soo long to lvl and stuff.. although i heard that chinese MS is better than english MS cuz it has more events and stuff.

i'm only like lvl 16 rogue.. but yeah.. haven't really been playing that much..

yup maplestory is famous onli for its cute character..the gameplay juz cant make it..if u haven try it.. u can forget about it

oh.... -_- me korean.... hhh...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i joined up ages ago in like the Beta stage of it, had my fella up to like level 18 and magician, then i stopped playing it for a while and just recently i went to the website to sign in but my username thingy wasnt there :( so i had to resign up again T__T

i had heaps of money too oh well

Signature Image

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

OMg! I'm playing it right now! ^^

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.