Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Adblock Help - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I got the firefox extension Adblock recently and I'm loving it, except when I was learning how to use it, I went a little overboard with it on accident and blocked the "sign out button" on hotmail and some other buttons like "label as junk" and for some reason I cant get to reading my mail ( I dont know if thats from adblock or just hotmail is having some problems), but does anyone know how I can undo my adblocks for hotmail?

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

icom158

If you're using windows, go to tools->adblock->preferences
and right click on the one that is the thing you want back and delete it.
When you go the the hotmail page, you can click the bottom adblock icon in the lower right corner of your screen and it will tell you what it has blocked on that page. Now delete those items from your adblock preferences.

thanks a lot man, your a life saver

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

paied

paied

*blink*

Hehehe, at least you are now sure that it works. I had blocked all the images at Minitokyo once hehehe, site has never loaded so fast! But yeah... that did not last longer than 3 seconds.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.