Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Tea Room - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

Welcome to the Tea Room where you can talk over a nice cup of tea, what'll it be Green, Oolong, Ginseng?
This is a family friendly establishment so keep it clean or i'll report you! all topics of discusion are welcome but i cant promise we'll take it up!

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Which is better Japanese Green tea, or Chinese Jasmine tea?

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

huh? Jasmine i think but theyre both very good, (btw we dont have to literally talk about tea)

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

The taste is extravagant, no wonder anime characters drink them so... Heheheeh!!!

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

heheh i've selected the name for this thread because Belldandy is fan of many types of tea

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Ah. Well, it's interesting, because I'm gonna watch AMG soon. It's great that Inoue-san is back. As well the whole Goddess Family Club.

I'm currently enjoying a cup of Golden Dianhong, a very smooth, modestly robust black tea. It's organically grown and it's one of the better "afternoon tea" varieties I've found. Yum!

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

seriously does green tea have any benefits?

[miketo] wow, you must be hardcore on teas. :)

gosh i hope i don't get reported.

Yeah, Dream, I'm turning into a tea snob. Coffee can be just about anything (except Starbucks -- too burned during the roasting process) but the right cup of tea makes all the difference in the afternoon. It's turned into a little ritual: at about 4 p.m. or so I stop what I'm doing, wash out my tea mug (decorated with a Chinese dragon and ideaograms), select the tea, get the water to the right boiling temperature, steep the tee for 3-4 minutes depending on the variety, and then sip the tea while relaxing. Takes maybe ten, fifteen minutes and it makes me feel relaxed and refreshed.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Keiichi-K1, what do you think about some anime seiyuu taking up live acting?
I think it would be great. I know I've some seiyuu in mind who I'd love to see on Japanese TV dramas. ^_^

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

i think pretty all kinds of tea are good for (excluding the with milk and sugar variety, too much sugar is bad for you!) and i hear Green tea in particular offer good health benefits. Experts say it helps "clean up" your body system or something like that.
in reply to Kei-kun: i didnt know seiyuu's are taking up live acting! which ones you hav in mind?

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Firstly, Inoue Kikuko. Then others like Horie Yui and Tanaka Rie, who are both J-Pop stars, and hey singers are always welcome into the acting parts.
Then some other dramatic and rougher guys like Iwata Mitsuo and Hoshi Souichiro.
Yeah they'll make great actors/actresses.

The caffine in green tea last longer then a cup of coffee and It has enzymes that will increase your metobolic rate by about 4% which is alot and most teas are good for you because your giving your body the water it needs.

Add to GT some milk and sugar and you've got yourself a refreshing drink!
Hey, ever tried green tea ice cream? *Mmm*

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

yes i have tried green tea ice-cream! it's sweet tasting (quite unlike the actual tea), to me it tasted like any other ice-cream , a bit like vanilla in fact. I'm not sure maybe they can hav different flavored green tea ice cream. i dunno.

In answer to Kei-kun: yes those are fine choices, theyre really good actors, but im afraid in the world of showbiz its all about looks (unfortunately). So the general public might not accept them like we do. BTW i've seen a pic of Rie Tanaka, i think she's really cute!

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

yes i have tried green tea ice-cream! it's sweet tasting (quite unlike the actual tea), to me it tasted like any other ice-cream , a bit like vanilla in fact. I'm not sure maybe they can hav different flavored green tea ice cream. i dunno.

In answer to Kei-kun: yes those are fine choices, theyre really good actors, but im afraid in the world of showbiz its all about looks (unfortunately). So the general public might not accept them like we do. BTW i've seen a pic of Rie Tanaka, i think she's really cute!

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by Keiichi-K1In answer to Kei-kun: yes those are fine choices, theyre really good actors, but im afraid in the world of showbiz its all about looks (unfortunately). So the general public might not accept them like we do. BTW i've seen a pic of Rie Tanaka, i think she's really cute!

Yeah, that's why I said would it be great if they were to take up live acting.

And the pic of Tanaka-chan, was it something like this:
Seiyuu - Tanaka Rie

There was a thread about who was the best looking seiyuu, I don't know whether you've been there or not. But I made a post there and suggest Tanaka and Inoue. XP

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

Yes, that is where i saw the pic of Rie Tanaka, she looks really cute in that one!
Sorry, but your Seiyuu - Tanaka Rie link doesnt seem to work.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Eh? Jeez, must be that '/'
Gotta work this time: Seiyuu - Tanaka Rie

Check out its directory for a few more seiyuu:
CC & Ric's Seiyuu directory

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

thanks for the link Kei-kun! here's another topic, what anime are you thinking of getting next?

Its difficult to understand this forums :_(

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by david3Its difficult to understand this forums :_(

No it isn't. Well you should've read the first post, as it said it's a tea room here, and you can talk about anything you like just like while you're having tea with friends and talking. It's a open thread without any restrictions as to what subject it's on, we chat about whatever subject is currently running in the thread.

Quote by Keiichi-K1thanks for the link Kei-kun! here's another topic, what anime are you thinking of getting next?

Hehehe, that's simple. I'm gonna get the rest of Onegai Twins, but I'll wait it out for the rest of the volumes so I can buy it all in one bundle. I'm also very much considering buying Chobits too. I've just found a rather nice deal on the new recent release from Geneon this month (January 2005).

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

im really spoilt for choice on my next anime right now!
i have a list: Gunbuster, AD Police, Patlabor TV, World of Narue, Sakura Wars OVA, Ghost in the Shell 2

im thinking maybe i would finally get the Evangelion series on dvd, i left the idea hanging for too long! (btw K1 nice one calling this the Tea room! lol can i hav some donuts and crumpets too! lol)

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.