Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Girl Scout cookies? - Minitokyo

Favorite Girl Scout cookies?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

shirahana

white flower

I love Girl Scout cookies.... So very yummy XD I'd have to say, my favorite is the Caramel Delites :D My 2nd fave would be Thin Mints. I just finished off my two boxes... Must.. go... buy more..... @_@;

Anyone else like Girl Scout cookies? XD

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

thin mints!!! ^_^ XD except now they have 'may contain traces OF nuts' on them, so i can't eat them -_- ... darn cookie makers! :(

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Girl Scout cookies are good. The caramel deLites are my favorites... yum... They're good, but I remember something about them having a somewhat large amount of fat, but then again, who looks at that stuff?

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

uhm...show me a pic of it...................I don't know what it is XD

I forgot their names XP
Yes, pictures would be helpful. I think one of my favorites was one that started with an "s"

Call me unoriginal, but Thin Mints are by far my favorites!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

o__o;; Mou, I never tasted girl scout cookies before! ;__; I think the cactus in front of our house and my nephews running around screaming are intimidating... e.e;;

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

The minty ones are the best, they make your throat feel cool XD and they're so yummy XD

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

thiiiiiiin miiiiiiints!!!! yeah! those things are the best! ambrosia!

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Mint, omg I love Mint. I'm not even joking I bought like ten boxes, it was sad cause I cleaned them out in like three weeks @_@. They are addictive, sadly. Though I still love them and I can't wait to get more. Bless those Girl Scouts for those cookies!

Signature Image

It must be MINT mint rox, what I would do now for a box of Andes Mints mmmmmm. But yeah thin mints are at the to of my fav girl scout cookies. Then Caramel Delight come in a close 2nd.

Yodelforcookie

Yodelforcookie

As days go by...

Do si dos... because I can't eat chocolate >_<

"Man created an acid rain that now washes away the sandcastles he built.
...or perhaps he needed it to wash away... all his deeply hidden secrets..."

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

girl scout cookies ?!? @_@ .... *must stay away* ... *got braces can't eat cookies* ... lol.. X_x but the green mint box is off the hook... XD that would be the only one I would get or think is worth it from the girl scouts anyway.

Signature

any of em as long as they're for free :nya:

Everyone seems to like mint @_@;
i HATE mint. *runs away for dear life* XD (I'm not joking about the mint thing)

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i never buy it -.-
coz there aren't no girlscout sell cookies here >.<

but i like chocolate cookie with some hot tea~
yum ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by belmikrythin mints!!! ^_^ XD except now they have 'may contain traces OF nuts' on them, so i can't eat them -_- ... darn cookie makers! :(

mints are my favorite 2. :) bel is that true there are hints of nuts in them? woah if so, i can't eat them either im highly allergic to nuts. :(

thin mints = yum :)

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

Thin Mints also. Though I'm quite partial to the Tagalongs as well. Mmmm, peanut butter and chocolate cookie...which reminds me, I didn't get any Girl Scout cookies this year. :(

Thin Mints?! How come no one mentions Samoas? Those are the shizznite ^__^

I like the cookies that are made from real Girl Scouts.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

[dream: well, if you read the ingredients, they say 'may contain' like everything else >_> .. hey- you're severely allergic too? so am i >_< hehehe... dont know if thats something to celebrate, but it's nice to know their are others as well ^_^]

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Girl Scout cookies!? Where? I need some!! My favs are thin mints and caramel delite's (they're called something like that anyway) Its been so long... T_T

Signature

samoas!!!! They are the best!

Signature Image

* : )

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.