Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Midori no Hibi - Minitokyo

Midori no Hibi

Tagged under Midori no Hibi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I've seen some anime with really strange concepts behind them before, but I have to say, I think this one takes the cake: Midori no Hibi

For those of you who haven't heard of this anime, it's about this high school kid who's kind of a loner. Everyone thinks he's just a jerk because he's also one of those guys who's really good at fighting, but he's really a softie at heart. Anyway, this girl named Midori has a huge crush on him, but never plucks up the courage to come up and talk to him; and one day, she spontaneously becomes his hand—or his hand becomes her—or something. That's how I understood it from all the stuff they had in Newtype, anyway...

Anybody else find this... a little over the top? ^_^; It seems very... very... very... very... VERY weird to me.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Well, I'm sure if gundams were roaming about or ninjas were knoking on ur door was wierd too.. lol :D

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Though a tad older, here's an existing thread on Midori no Hibi where people gave their opinions on the series. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/975/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Thanks.... I was mostly just wondering if anybody else thought the concept was weird, though ^_^'

Signature
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Midori no hibi may be strange for some but then, i think evangelion is a little confusing too

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I just mean the whole concept behind it. It isn't constantly freaking out on you, like, say, FuRiKuRi, but it's got a really weird concept. Everything is normal... except for the incidental fact that there's a person with a crush on you stuck on your arm. ^_^'

Signature

Quote by chengy1989Midori no hibi may be strange for some but then, i think evangelion is a little confusing too

yes.....

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

The manga was better than the anime.

Signature

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Quote by someguy66The manga was better than the anime.

LOL, really? I read the manga but didn't see the anime yet.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

I have only seen the first episode of the anime and I love it already.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

i loved the manga so i got all excited when they made the anime..

i thought it was a good idea.. it's a different conept from other series

i love takimizawa and kota ^_^;

Midori no hibi
The animation that show us the strange destiny
That's impossible for your hand will become the girl thats like you so much
but it show us the true love between an innocent girl and the kind boy that don't show his kindness ,just only Midori that can see his good point
That's why I like this Animation very much ,the true love that I wanna to have too ^^.

Ryoma

#God Of Death#

Quote by EliwoodMidori no hibi
The animation that show us the strange destiny
That's impossible for your hand will become the girl thats like you so
much
but it show us the true love between an innocent girl and the kind boy
that don't show his kindness ,just only Midori that can see his good
point
That's why I like this Animation very much ,the true love that I wanna
to have too ^^.

Yup!!! what can i say....you're definitely right !!
where are you my true love?? ( i sound like a desperate girl)..oOps.. I am !! hehe XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Midori no hibi will become alright reserved Animation in my country(Thailand) soon ^^
but now I have English-sub already hehehe ^o^
I want to buy copyright CD(or DVD) too but
I much watch my money first T.T It's so sad to say I'm quite poor
SHOW ME THE money!!!!!!!!!!

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

Manga, yes. Definitely better because it has more 'lengthy' storyline. But anime was nice, it's rather funny to watch as it is 'animated'. ^^

I've watched a fan sub of it and found it really sweet. I was a little worried at the start because of the concept, but I think it really did work out in the end.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

This anime was one of the funniest and cutest animes i've seen. I love the characters and the story. To bad the anime was a lil short.

I love midor no hibi when i watch the anime episode 7(Ayase confess) i love midori no hibi since then

Sorry if my english is bad

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Lol I found this anime kinda....stupid so after I watched the first ep I deleted the rest. :sweat:

amazing.....didnt think that there will be a story like this.......I already finish watching them both...the ending is ok.Poor Ayase-chan......

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

It's a littl weird with Midori being his right hand. But it's not that bad. If you're into romance animes, this is a pretty good anime.

weird... very weird....

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

weird and funny!! its soo cooll :D XD

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

i really liked it. i have only watch the anime so far. so how long is the manga?

you won't say but i can tell you love me too
sometimes you'll smile, but have no clue
you also kiss me but don't know why
say things from within when you look into my eyes
sometimes it just takes more than words to realize
that the one that love you is right by your side

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.