Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lets Gunbound! - Minitokyo

Lets Gunbound!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

How many of you are playing this online game?? This game is sort like Worm and it is shooting season..lets Gunbound

http://www.gunbound.net

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

lol massive invitied me. it's a funny game but worms still owns XD

Aurion

Aurion

Crazy Stat Guy

I play Gunbound, not that much anymore, though, due to my former playing partners losing interest and quitting. So, I'm a bit erratic in my shooting (i.e., my first shot may sometimes be horrifically off, and I'll take some time to re-calibrate after a wind change) :/

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

its......funny ........i just uninstalled it -_-

though it was pretty...fun to play....

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I haven't actually played it, but my friend told me about it and said it was fun, he disconvered while playing CS. But now he has moved on to FF X-1

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Aurion

Aurion

Crazy Stat Guy

Well, most of my playing partners got fairly disgusted by the rampant cheating and just the overall quality of the population as a whole. I'm inclined to agree with them at this point, but I have some funky avatars that I have yet to make, so I still play on occasion :p .

melonchen

melonchen

cecil

i have download it but never installed it , don't know i have played last year it was funny but after a month it was a little boring

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

haha..ya it started to get boring if you are a good aimer..I m bunge!!

lol this game got boring fast for some reason....u do the same thing over and over and over so i quit it

lol within a month, my friend started to play this game and got every single item by bottin

Wish #1 A.) To become beautiful B.) To have everyone just as ugly as u
Wish #2 A.) To die today B.) To have the world end today
Wish #3 A.) To continue dreaming forever B.) To wake up from ur dream

What do u choose?

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

fun for some but for me it's becoming boring to play, always doing same objective, do destroy your opponent...

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

its quite crappy actually. its a big ripoff of worms with a crappier gameplay and anime-styled graphics. i played it for a while like a year back but then i realized what a waste of time it was

Tried it, wears off after a couple of weeks. My cousin on the other hand, is addicted. He's got a few accounts, just so he can play in the chick zone. kids....

Signature Image

I haven't played that game in a long time =/

I think its a fun game but i dont like playing games online.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

i played it for like 2 months straight.

i had the best stuff but then i sold it all and stuff that looked kool
now i play in the no avatar games

love and peace!!!!!!!!

I play it occasionally with cousins. I was addicted for 3 months.

i made a topic of gunbound months ago, must be far lol.

i still play gunbound sometime. i play less and less recently with my computer, or im playign shattered galaxy sometime that you can get at www.shatteredgalaxy.com

for gunbound im silver battle axe, over 10 000 gp, got full bunge suit and a money suit. i like to play a game from time to time but after 3-4 game most of the time its enough for a day

I play it sometimes but it got boring :x

still playing it

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.