Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 heeeeelp i need asian characters fonts - Minitokyo

heeeeelp i need asian characters fonts

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

help a brother out i need fonts of asian characters if anyone has some or knows a place to get some pleeeeease help :)

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

101fonts.com :P

Signature

AoiDatenshi

AoiDatenshi

Wandering Datenshi

Or just get yourself an Office Installer and choose custom install.
After that you should choose to install multilanguage support fonts. XD

...and the angel falls from the heaven to the earth...

If you have XP, you already have some fonts installed in your computer, but you'll have to use a language bar to imput them (which is what Ao no Datenshi was talking about) .. it's under Control Panel >> Regional and Language Options

Also, there are some fonts that come out as Japanese characters. Try searching for BMUGAsianFont, or SAKURA hira on the site -=_Osiris_=- shared.

Good luck

~~Windows XP/2000
~~Control Panel -> Regional and Language Options -> Languages, "Install files for East ~~Asian Languages". Then click on "Details..." and then click on "Add". Select Japanese

*you will need your windows intalation disk to install the fonts from the above menu.
the font is not located on your computer! You have to have your Windows install disk otherwise you have to go to the windows web page to download the fonts.
If you are looking for just characters not caring what they mean you can get them off your character map on windows.
Go To:
Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Chacter Map

There you can look through the characters, select and paste!!!
Good luck!

anyone knows where to get handstyled asian fonts¿?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.