Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 prince of tennis: favourite move or ability..? - Minitokyo

prince of tennis: favourite move or ability..?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Whether you like its name, or it looks cool, or its your fav character's best move.. whatever. Tell us your favourite TeniPuri skill! :D

<lol> I'm expecting to see a lot of Fuji's zoo in the replies to come.. :nya: Though I must admit his Higuma Otoshi looks supremely cool.

Still! For me, it's probably Jin's soft-muscle thing. XD I love watching him play - it just looks awesome. Same with Kikumaru's acrobatic play, though Akutsu's more extreme~<3

If not, then Shinji's spot. Because that was just pure coolness. :) Fufufu~

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

Tsubame Gaeshi! I love Fuji's ending pose for that one!

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Anime: Hametsu e no Tango - SanaAto

Manga: Fuu Rin Ka Zin - Sanada ^^ (his moves looks kewler than atobe-sama's -_-)

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

ImpactBLUE

Dreamer in Blue

Higuma Otoshi looks really nice, and it seems to be the most plausible.

a friend who loves Prince of Tennis was saying how he had a video of people attempting Prince of Tennis style moves, i never got to see them, does anyone know where i could find them?

"From now on, write about what you want to do, not what you did"
"But that's...not a diary"
"No, it's a diary, I'll make everything you write about come true"
Yukito Kunisaki & Misuzu Kamio
Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

fuji's triple counter rocks, i love people's reaction when he does them XD his disappearing serve is like woah~

sanada's fuu rin ka zin also is very cool...it reminds me of fuji's counters, only upgraded to max in that it is almost impossible to penetrate through.

atobe's new serve (probably called tanhauser serve like in the anime) is also cool, but i think they need to stop ripping moves off tsubame gaeshi :(

finally, tezuka zone 8D

i guess my fav moves are kinda obvious ^_^'
my fav moves are akutsu's flexible muscle ability too XD his moves don't really have a name, so people don't go..."*gasp!* twist serve!" or "*gasp!* fuji-senpai no tsubame gaeshi!!" or something like that... >_>
i also remember banji saying that akutsu is the kind of talent that comes once in every 10 years XD

hmm...i don't think i've seen up until the match btw sanada and echizen yet
wonder how fuu rin ka zin will look like... :nya:

wut?

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Ryoma's Cool Drive (The one he used against Sanada in the manga)

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

i like tezuka zone, tezuka drop shot and fuji's disappearing serve :D ooh also ryoma's drive A (when he hit the ball on akutsu's face lol )

Signature

I like Ryomas Drive A & B
haha their so amazing specialy when he hit akutsu in the face with Drive A XD
Also i like Fujis moves
their like so cool the ball just fly around like mad hahaha.

Kikumaru senpais acrobaratic play is sugeeeeeeeee also
^o^

Signature Image

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

I love Kikumaru's acrobatic plays~ ^_^ Nyahh~
But I also love Fuji's Tsubame Gaeshi! ^_^ Oooo~ Oh yeah~ I like Tezuka's Tezuka zone. I want to learn how to do that. >_<

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

Leukoxyte

+ easy breezy +

definitely fuji's higuma otoshi. but there are others which i like, for example oishi's moon volley and tezuka's zero shiki......

++ avatar image by SEED MODE: ON ++ ++ siggy image by woodck ++

Signature

Rashi

Rashi

time of your life...

I thik the absolute coolest move is Tezukas "Tezuka Zone" it's just amazing... *awe*
I also like Fujis Triple Counters: TsubameGaeshi, Higuma Otoshi *cute* and the other one... forgot the name.... Eijis acrobatic play is pretty cool as well!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Akutsu's play forever~!!!!!!! The first time I saw him I was like "Ehhh? He sucks... don't like him -_-"... the first time I saw him play "*drool* *sits and stares* *drool some more* wow..." so yeah... he's the best~! second would be Hametsu e no Tango - Atobe and Sanada... and third is TezukaZone... though I don't like Tezuka ^^'...

[edit] I think my brain stopped working... already found two mistakes in my English >,<... [/edit]

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

heh heh,
kikumaru beam and kikumaru bazooka
^^

Fuji's triple counters:

Higuma Ootoshi

Tsubame Gaeishi

Hakugei

Oh, which one was the bear, and which one was the swallow again? I always get those two mixed up!

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

I love the way Akutsu plays. I have no clue what his move is called. I guess his soft muscle flexible move. His moves are way cool. intense s the word to descrbe.

Another favourite move is Atobe's new serve. Was it called Tannhauser? That move totally rocks!!!

Signature Image

i like Fuji's triple counters and Fuji's disappearing serve .

ChibiMiao

The Crazy Neko

Cyclone smash from ryoma~! XDXD

haha, I love Drive B. It sounds cool and looks cool, plus he smacks them right in the face. wham!

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

For me, fuji's hakugei and Kirihara's er.. illusion, i think. :D

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

He he he. I actually love all the moves/abilties of all the players in Prince of Tennis including, of course, Fuji's triple counter attacks. ^-^ It's Fuji-mania here in this thread. XD What a great prediction, bucket-shot. :nya:

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

I like Ryoma's Cyclone Smash that he used against Sanada in the anime. The other moves that I like are:
Hakugei - Fuji
Tsubame Gaeshi - Fuji
Zero Shiki Drop Shot - Tezuka
Drive B - Ryoma

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i like Fuji's three counters (can't pick just one!) and eiji's acrobatic play... teehee! :D

Signature Image

Fuji's Triple Counters rock!!!! They're definitely my favorite!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.