Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 prince of tennis: favourite move or ability..? - Minitokyo

prince of tennis: favourite move or ability..?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

fuji's triple counters and disappearing serve

jpanamaneechot1

jpanamaneechot1

Bearer of Vilya

Ah, being such a Sanada fan, I'll have to say "fuu rin ka zan" with the others! XD And personally I think Marui's "Tsuna watari" is pretty cool too--wish I can do that myself. ^^;;
I'll probably reserve a favorite spot for Yukimura's move too, whenever it makes its debut in the manga. =D

Hametsu e no Rondo~~~~~~~ *looks at atobe's perfection in awe*
Tezuka Zone~~~ *sparklies*
Tsubame Gaeshi and Higuma Otoshi. Because of how Fuji does em and how he pronounces teh names

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

omgg, Tezuka Zone is soooo freicken amazing, plus his Zero-Shiki Drop Shot, XD
Also, Fuji's Triple counters are hot. :)

Signature

tezuka zone is my fav

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

i like eiji's acrobatic play the best!

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

Fuji's Triple counter - He's h-o-t when he does this.
Tezuka's moves - No wonder he's the captain.

Everybody's moves are so cool but these moves are the best.

Boomerang Snake is my favorite, I love using it in the game too!

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I've only seen 20 or so episodes but so far, I like Boomerange Snake!

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Kikumaru's acrobatic style play would be my fav's of the P.O.T's special moves.. as Kikumaru's immediate and fast eyesight reaction allows him to face many difficult situation and is able to reverse it.. yet i do see there is problem with that ability, as Kikumaru's worst part is... is his stamina.. but it does cover well wif the fact that he has a fast recovery system:D

KiraKira

Hitori...

Fuji's triple counters ...Higuma Ootoshi, Tsubame Gaeishi, Hakugei and of course Echizen's Twist serve

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.