Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Aloha! :) - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Aloha everyone! I'm an island girl that lives in the mainland. This site is awesome! I am so glad I joined! I finally found a place where there are others who love anime and art just like me! Mahalo nui loa!

Signature Image

* : )

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

heya and welcome to MT *bows in greeting*
hum first post?? okay then if you don't want to be banned ^_^' , check the support section for the rules etc.... and you can ask me for further help :) , i'd be glad to give you a hand..
anyway, i hope you have tons of fun in the forum, this community is great and friendly, so enjoy your stay ...

see ya and take care XP

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Bonjour! Konichiwa! Hello! Ni Hao! Ok, that's all the languages I know... Welcome to MT (I'm a semi-noob myself too) Hope you like it here!! You'll prob. see insane people (like me) here, and somewhat shy and humble. Actually, all sorts of people here. Enjoy submitting random artwork here!!

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

streifer

streifer

Old Game Lover

Welcome to MT, I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us...

BTW, I advise you to read
- xandman's Noob Bible
- getting started on the forums

both may prove to be uselful later...

I'm finally back !!!

Huuum, anyone remember me?

AlbelNox

AlbelNox

Wicked.

Hello and welcome to the forums, I just joined yesterday, so I'm new here too!

Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

^^ welcome to mt , although it's a late welcome ^^.

Hope we can get ot know ya better ^^/
Till the ^^ take care and have fun in MT^^

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hello! :) welcome to minitokyo! :) nice to meet you! :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's great to know people who appreciate art rather than solely gain levels. Hello, wahiawagirl, and welcome to Minitokyo. I hope you have a great time here. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.