Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cheapest Anime DVD u've bought - Minitokyo

Cheapest Anime DVD u've bought

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I get Silent Mobius (5 dvds in France and Belgium) for 20 euros (about 26 USD i think)

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by Ryomai think it was inuyasha the 2nd movie for about $1 or so........
it's original. and it's cheap because my brother sell it to me... hehehe..

XD what a bro ^^

got Excel Sga dvd1 for free, worst investment of my life...I also gt Initial D for free, got some good money from that on ebay. I bought the whole comic party series for like 52.10 (10.00 shiopping from Switzerland0...you may recall it as it wasn't too long ago). www.deepdiscountdvd.com has the best prices for a lot of animes. It's cheaper than rightstuf, overstock, discountanimedvd, ect..

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

hmm...the cheapest DVD I bought, that would be the Geobreeders OVA for 6.99€ (about 9$ I think)

Signature

.....all my anime DVD cost me 40 ($nz). then i spoz all my anime DVD is da cheapez anime DVD i eva bought

Signature

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Get Backers (6 disc) and Gundam Seed DVD (6 discs + special OVA) boxsets for only $8 each!

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

wow....they don't sell much anime DVDs here in NZ.....
but I did once buy the first 5 volumes of Cardcaptors (the dub....so not very good) for, I think, 2 or 3 bucks each.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

setoshi

Deep Frozen

The cheapest i ever bought are 3 DragonBallZ movies for 0,50 euro (0.60 US Dollar).
And also cheap was a dvd of Tekken(yeeh..i hate this movie), for 1 euro (1.20 US Dollar)

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

first five episodes of Vandread for 2 dollars each (Iknow... it sounds incredible... but is true) in a toy shop... (they didn´t know what they were selling I suppose...) ^_^'

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by Norimunefirst five episodes of Vandread for 2 dollars each (Iknow... it sounds
incredible... but is true) in a toy shop... (they didn´t know what they
were selling I suppose...) ^_^'

lol
tyo shop selling dvd's .
PRetty good deal i think^_^

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

I bought the last Exile serie, I got for 42 euros the two boxes...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

kaidou

kaidou

.mousou.dairinin.

Paid $8 for the 9th DVD of Ping Pong Club...bought the whole Berserk series for $30 and all of Boogiepop Phantom for $30...but I guess my cheapest-bestvalue purchase would have to be hellsing for $19. Bought it used on Amazon--they said it was official, had official pix up and everything, but when it got here it was bootlegged. Guess I should have expected it for $19 but still, it's all of Hellsing man! Nummers!

My website of nothing: Sappari
http://www.kame-house.net/sappari

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

a chinese related one -- it sucked -- forgot wat it was called --traded it into blockbuster and got a new movie.

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by Jyu-Jyua chinese movie -- it sucked -- forgot wat it was called --traded it into blockbuster and got a new movie.

lol, price do tell the quality XD

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

hmm the cheap anime i got ever was those bootleg version most times with crappy subs , git i got Bubblegum Crisis 2040 for about $15, but was great everything the subs etc

cheapest anime dvd ive bought was the adventures of the mini goddess for $ 8 but if you count noir and angelic layer priced at $6.47 without shipping than that would be the cheapest anime

Cheapest, original DVD: GTO boxset (ep1-43) for $90. Managed to bargain it down from some guy at a booth at the Armaggeddon expo.

Cheapest bootlegs: can't exactly remember as they were all cheap, but I'd go with the Initial D boxset (stages 1-3) for $35.

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by Maiketh69Cheapest, original DVD: GTO boxset (ep1-43) for $90. Managed to bargain it down from some guy at a booth at the Armaggeddon expo.
Cheapest bootlegs: can't exactly remember as they were all cheap, but I'd go with the Initial D boxset (stages 1-3) for $35.

1-43 for $90 0_0
That's cheap considering where I'm from >.<

Cabarkapa

don't read this

i went back to hong kong and bought like 120 eps of inuyasha for about $100 US dollar and bought all the slayers series and movies for $60 US dollars, i guess that's worth it

kimi wa ryuusei no you ni

Signature

you are like a shooting star

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by Cabarkapai went back to hong kong and bought like 120 eps of inuyasha for about $100 US dollar and bought all the slayers series and movies for $60 US dollars, i guess that's worth it

Honkong 0_0
Wow that's a place u get bargains XD
Gotta go there someday >.<

all my dvds cost $20 and thats the cheapest for me. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

I've bought "Chikyuu Shoujo Arjuna" (2 DVD's) for 12 euro. :nya:

Signature Image

Divergence eve... about $30 Canadian

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

$16.98 US currency for a GitS: SAC Vol.5 Dvd. Cheapest I've seen in my area, some other store nearby had it for $26.94. The only catch is probably that the place where I got the cheaper one rarely has any Anime in stock, and it's kind of random at that.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.