Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cheapest Anime DVD u've bought - Minitokyo

Cheapest Anime DVD u've bought

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

damn. lol if u guys want some cheap dvds then go to bestbuy. that were i go.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by stellardamn. lol if u guys want some cheap dvds then go to bestbuy. that were i go.

lol really how about the selections are they good selections >.<
Some anime are hard to find -_-
>.>

Quote by calisqo

Quote by stellardamn. lol if u guys want some cheap dvds then go to bestbuy. that were i go.

lol really how about the selections are they good selections &gt;.&lt;
Some anime are hard to find -_-&gt;.&gt;

lol sometime if i cant find the selection i wanted, i go to those tiny shops with jap dvds and search through there. lol u never know.

Signature
oh yah?

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by stellar

Quote by calisqo

lol really how about the selections are they good selections &gt;.&lt;
Some anime are hard to find -_-&gt;.&gt;

lol sometime if i cant find the selection i wanted, i go to those tiny shops with jap dvds and search through there. lol u never know.

^_^ of lucky u , since u got jap stores nearby >.>
i have to go downtown to get to one of those stores, and they're a bit pricey >.<

lol i travel alot so i usually stop by from place to place to buy stuff. then, at the end of the day, i go completely broke. T_T it sucks to be 12 sometimes. but o well, its also good to have sisters with jobs. lol jk, its not like i take their money. ;)

Signature
oh yah?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Well, an entire series over here isn't exactly cheap, but you can get DVD's for like, 20 $ (Can.). I'm talking about like, Tenchi Muyo!, Serial Experiments Lain, GateKeepers, Initial D... etc etc.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by stellarlol i travel alot so i usually stop by from place to place to buy stuff. then, at the end of the day, i go completely broke. T_T it sucks to be 12 sometimes. but o well, its also good to have sisters with jobs. lol jk, its not like i take their money. ;)

lol >.< asking money from your siter are u >.<
Sounds like easy life xd
u got nie siters XD very lucky >.<

Tenjho tenge(2 DVD)....if count in us$ only $8 bout...( bootlegs)
Gundam seed whole set US$ 38 bout(original)

cheapest would be having a netflix account, and a dual-layer dvd burner.

Quote by calisqo

Quote by stellarlol i travel alot so i usually stop by from place to place to buy stuff. then, at the end of the day, i go completely broke. T_T it sucks to be 12 sometimes. but o well, its also good to have sisters with jobs. lol jk, its not like i take their money. ;)

lol &gt;.&lt; asking money from your siter are u &gt;.&lt;
Sounds like easy life xdu got nie siters XD very lucky &gt;.&lt;

but sometimes they wont give me money. :hmpf: sometime i tell them that im the youngest and i dont have a job like they do. lol if that doesnt work then i just sit there lookig sad.

Signature
oh yah?

Besa

Abyss

$24.99 Gundam SEED two dvd box sets (1-52)

Signature Image

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I just found out that Wal-Mart sells 'em for 8 bucks now. :)

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by Besa$24.99 Gundam SEED two dvd box sets (1-52)

0_0 first hand dvd box >.<
So lucky

The cheapest anime I bought is Castle in the sky Laputa and it cost me $1.50.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cheapest anime DVD I bought was Ninja Scroll and that was $29.99.

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by stellar

Quote by calisqo

lol &gt;.&lt; asking money from your siter are u &gt;.&lt;
Sounds like easy life xdu got nie siters XD very lucky &gt;.&lt;

but sometimes they wont give me money. :hmpf: sometime i tell them that im the youngest and i dont have a job like they do. lol if that doesnt work then i just sit there lookig sad.

lol<.<
But at least u got someone >.<

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.