Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what was the last anime you watched - Minitokyo

what was the last anime you watched

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 Next » 854 total items

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

it's a simple question what was the last anime you have watched?
---------------------

Fruits Basket some 3 days ago.

Oh my... 3 days without watching anime! *takes note in her diary*

Bleach 14 and Macross Zero 5 :D

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Hmm, it must've been Full Metal Panic, but only got up to ep3 because 4 screwed up and I have to wait to return the dvd for a replace!!! Gaaarrghh.... The wait is excruuuuciating!!

Need.... anime to soothe the pain. :pacman:

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

Samurai Champloo up to ep17 with a friend a few days ago

just saw Bakuretsu Tenshi. was going through my anime and noticed i never saw the last episode.

Gundam Seed Destiny ep 13, it brings back memories of the previous Gundam Seed, literally...

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

RPGManiac

RPGManiac

an ecchi lover

green green TV 8, a few min ago...

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Two days ago (Sunday): my newest episodes of Bleach, Tactics, Kyou Kara Maou, Rozen Maiden, Tsukuyomi, Meine Liebe and Kannazuki no Miko.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

the last anime i watched wss Full Metal Alchemist
it was almost two weeks ago! omg! i just gotta buy a new one

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

I've just been watching InuYasha for the first time, but i am also following Bleach, Mai Hime, Tenshi na Konamaiki, and GitS:SAC:2nd Gig. I want to watch Rurouni Kenshin as soon as i get time! Finished watching FMA a few weeks ago.

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Mahou Sensei Negima, yesterday :d
a great show, full of fanservice ^^

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Last one Gundam Seed Destiny 14 just watch it a 2nd time from a different subber.

"In The Name Of Gods Impure Souls Of the Living Shall Be Banished Into Eternal Damnation Amen"

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

i saw yesterday negima :D yay thats my fav now that it finnaly is out so i had the chance to dl it oh yeah i am really glad

It is time for you to drown

I watched Samurai Gun all 12 episodes a day. That was a little bit tough, but this series was entertaining in its way...

Onegai Teacher.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

InuYasha, of course!!!^_^

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

The last anime I watched was Jin Roh.
It's got a really great artwork!
And I love the ending of the movie.

One piece ~ and gundam seed destiny to the latest ~

Final episode of Sokyou no Fafner, few min. ago

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

Almost finished watching Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. I've watched up to like episode 10 in the last two days.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

full metal alchemist (again)

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

Mezzo TV

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

Gundam Seed Destiny

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 Next » 854 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.