Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some anime music webbie - Minitokyo

Some anime music webbie

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Some anime music webbie has been shut down! Those were onli for listening and download! They were shut down cuz they were being threaten that it is illegal for people to download songs! What do u all think bout it!? Illegal or not illegal? -_-.........signzz..........

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I suppose it's always going to be illegal to download songs for free [without artist's consent], but whether or not I agree with the way it is handled is another matter.

I have no problem buying a track if it's in a higher quality than they are now [ideally, 320kbps VBR +] and it's not a silly amount to pay.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.