Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you collect doujinshi? - Minitokyo

Do you collect doujinshi?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

Idle curiosity: does anyone out there collect doujinshi? And if so, what kinds? My personal (pathetically small) collection includes two Rurouni Kenshin doujin: a Kenshin and Kaoru "fluffy romance" (no hentai!) anthology and a SanoxKenshin fluffy shonen-ai doujin that my friend got me as a gag gift for my birthday; I also have one Inuyasha and Kagome fluffy romance doujin.
I've been trying to get my hands on Samurai Deeper Kyo doujinshi for some time, but I keep getting outbid on eBay (>.<) Dang it!

Signature

I don't collect, except on my harddrive....

You don't really want doujinshi around unless everyone that ever visit you is a otaku.....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

edit: there is gotta be a flaw in the flood control code....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

I collect hentai doujinshis on my computer.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

A few - some Pot, some furuba, some SlamDunk and Kenshin too. I usually *trust* the reviews in aesthetic.com - then some was recommended by my doujinshi-mad frens on the web. I started with SlamDunk but most of it is from Furuba. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I have 1500+ doujinshi (hentai), henatai mangas, hentai artbooks, etc... on my harddrive.
I have a few hmangas and hentai artbooks for real. (Some Satoshi Urushihara's art, and Toshiki Yui) :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I love seeing characters drawn in different styles, and usually, wearing something other than the norm. I have a few Gundam Wing books, but I have more of other series on my computer.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.