Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [POLL] Do you know where you got your scans from? - Minitokyo

[POLL] Do you know where you got your scans from?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Do you know where you downloaded your scans, which you uploaded to Minitokyo, from? I know you didn't actually scan them, who on MT does that!? *mumblemumble*

So do you remember? Just a simple yes or no.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

yep. I always know where I got 'em. I either make it a fav in my browser or makea txt file to show where so i don't forget.

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

*sniff sniff*
I scan most of my stuff myself. See? We DO exist. Just... we're lost in a sea of people who don't scan stuff themselves.
(For the rest, I know where I get them from since it's usually from someone I know. The only other scans I posted where I or a friend of mine did not scan were 1 from 4chan and a set of scans from an unknown Japanese scanner (the credits were in Japanese and were full of strange happy faces and a name that made no sense)).

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Yes, I do. Keep different folders for the different sources

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

tho i just have 1 scan jin ._. , i will reply
and yes, i scan it myself >.<
i rarely take from other web or torrent
cuz that gonna make 'another deletion' for me =_=
so
my answer is
yes, i know where my scan from :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

yes and i scan most of the time what i submit here. I just have problem now to get some artbook ^_^ so i had uploaded shuffle scans i took from an irc.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

All scans in my gallery are from me :D
All is from my personal collection of merchindising and i never used to download and upload scans found in internet...i have more to scan and upload but not so much time......

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

ha,ha XD I guess the ones that say no will have their scans deleted immediately, smart ;)

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I know the site, what it looks like, but I forgot where it was.....It was in my favorites then it got deleted somehow :hmpf: But yeah, i got a new scanner so I actually scanned something myself :nya:

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

I scan most of it, exept maybe the last stuff i uploaded, but yeah its kind of stupid not to remember where you got them :/

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I scan them myself =P
I only got like 6 scans, two of them are vectorz so it doesn't matter much lol XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

I don't scan much myself, but I have a kinda scary memory for pictures. XD I remember most every pic I see, and where it came from. ^^

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I never scan... haven't got a scanner... tt_tt and subsequently never submit any scans.. just walls... hehe *scratches head* (actually i have a couple of very bad quality scans i asked my dad to scan off at work, but didn't bother submiting.. it was already here XD)
the scans i use or walls are pretty much all from MT...(where else on the web would you find a better stock of great anime scans?)

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I know where mine come from...because I only post the ones I've scanned......I thought we weren't allowed to take scans offa other places...or were those walls ^^;;;;

I think this is one of the being honest question....!! First of all...dont have a scanner and I dont scan that much....!! I never post scan I believe...anyway...most of my scans...or all of my scans are not from MT...but I do know where they come from...and I can give the site if being asked....if I do use the MT scans...I will give them credits...all the walls I have downloads so far...I labeled all of them with the waller's name...so I will have an idea where they from and who made them....you know give them credits...so yes...I know where my scans from...!!

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i remember about 2/3 of it... back in the days, i would've remembered all of them, but im growing senile =_=

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Rofl, poor grandpa sammo. XD If ya need a hot young nurse to help you label your scans, lemme know. :3 *wink*

Quote by KeltoshYes, I do. Keep different folders for the different sources

Yes, for the most part I do. Thanks Keltosh, I was worried that I was the only one that kept different folders for different sources!

i know where i get my scans from i normally fave place them to go back to them when i need too. unfortantly i dont have a scanner to scan my own images-_-!
that will come in time

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

the majority of the scans i upload are from inet or from my own scanner. From the inet the scans for me are so bad, so i tend to retouch them before upload.

gijatt

Hyuuga Jatt

someone help me out the website wont let me go to the naruto wallpaper or fanart :| its been like this for awhile i really like this website plz someone help me out send me a messege bak to tell me wat to do anywz wen i click the wallpaper for naruto i get this messege n i dunt kno wat it means

"Warning: Division by zero in /opt/htdocs/minitokyo/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 143
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 11
at
select gallery_items.id, gallery_items.name, users.name AS uname, animes.name AS aname, gallery_items.name AS cname FROM gallery_items LEFT JOIN animes ON gallery_items.aid = animes.id LEFT JOIN gallery_cats ON gallery_items.cid = gallery_cats.id LEFT JOIN users ON gallery_items.uid = users.id where cid = 1 AND aid = 295 order BY gallery_items.dos DESC limit 0," plz help me outn sned me a msg bak plz its rele hard to find this forum thingy im very new to this site

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

Yes, I know where I got them, most of them are my scans, from my shitajiki (pencil board), dvd cover, manga cover, magazines I bought, artbooks, etc. :)

Signature Image

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

i got it from many many link but deleted from MT :) . it's ok

Signature

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.