Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 live/day job ??? - Minitokyo

live/day job ???

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Hi, XD

I have allmost ended my inturnship at the financial servises of a hospital. Everything went allright but now I'm wondereing aboud the real live. Oke I'll be more clearer: I worked 4 or 5 days a week aboud 8 hours and when I got home I was death. I didn't have the stamina or the feel to do any of the things I liked drawing, making wallpapers etc.

but anyway I was thinking how the hey, do you do that when you have 2 or 3 kids, a husband that wands some attention, take care of an inteire household, keep track of somekind of social live AND do the things you like!

now I have a very weird sleeping pattern in with I only sleep like 3 hours at night and sleep during the day when I get home ( I feel that sleeping during the day is much more relaxing sice you don't have the constant thought that when you wake up you have to rush out of bed)
do I have to change my weird sleeping pattern, start execising so I get more energy all together, or change my eating pattern, I eat very unhealty and take candy like crazy ( but aslong as my scale stays around 52 kg I'm not planning on changing) XD .

So maybe some of you guys can share me your feelings on this. or some of the older mt'rs can tell me how they manage it.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

poor darla i wish i could help you want some money?
me i dont have to work im happy with my life cuz i have alot of money when i have a show.
Darla i didn't know that you have a husband and two or three kid i mean you're a mom you shouldn't marry.
why can you come to america we can be friend.
and you should sleep at night for like 7 hour at least if you sleep only 3 hour at night your face will get old like a old lady i never said this to girls but i dont know why i said it to you lol well if i were only care about you hehe just kidding im going nuts right now.
well take care give you a kiss befor i go <>

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

aiyaa... taking a break might be hard considering ur current conditions. if only u can take a small vacay to clear out sum things, maybe dat can help eaze ur stress. well, i juz hope u feel better and things go out well for u =^^=

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ouch, I'm still single (even now) so I can't offer you any advise that might help you. Sorry.

I would try to eat less sugar, when I eat a lot of candy I get a sort of sugar high that leaves me feeling drained afterwords.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

XD I don't have a husband and kids (yet). I ment how is a person supposed to manage that in the future. since I have kind of a hard time doing things around work now allready. :D

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.