Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gunbuster! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

This is another great anime that i feel is being overlooked, you could say its a long film or a collection of OVAs. The last half is in black and white as some sort of tribute to old movies. It follows the story of Noriko the new mecha pilot on her first mission into space to battle to monster threat to Earth and her development to be become the greatest mech pilot and pilot the Gunbuster. This anime has it all, great action scenes, lots of mecha, friendship and comradery, self sacrifice and sadness.
Who else have seen this anime?

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Gunbuster is an old favorite series of mine. A classic! Excellent story! I'm still waiting for somebody to release the DVD version in the US. My VHS copies are getting old and worn out.

Signature

There are no Gunbuster DVD in the US!? That's sad.......

Anyway, it wins award on, THE MOST UBER ending EVER!!!!1!!!!!1

Why can't anno give us more endings like this rather than NGE, kare kano, and Mahro......ah well he is out of the industry anyway.....

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Hopefully they will do a re-release as a part of the Gainax Anniversery celebration. The original was so goo. I am certain that it would help to drive up demand for the new series.

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

im a bit more fortunate with regards to Gunbuster!, i live in the UK and over here Gunbuster is already released on DVD! However it is in short supply and gets quickly snapped up by fans. I'm still waiting for the store to restock in order to get my copy.

yep yur right Gunbuster is released here in the UK. i havent got a copy but i saw the anime on sci-fi channel a while back. hmmmm.... idea for avatar! :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.