Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are u a day person or a night person? - Minitokyo

Are u a day person or a night person?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

What time of day do you prefer? Night or day? I'm probably more of stay up late get up late person, so night is my pick.

Signature

Night big time. I schedule all my classes late and I'm always up till 5 AM.

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Night ~ for some reason (probably the sun) I just can't seem to concentrate during the day. So I do all my schoolwork at night, which is probably bad in the long run. Night is also more calmer and mysterious, especially with the moon. Hmm...and then of course there are the parties ^.~
(I'm not sure if you can edit it, but it'll be cool if you included a poll for this thread)

Heh night :>
i got classes till 8 pm so.. if I want to do something afterwards.. I need to do it at night :)
Besides I like working at night , my parens are bot day ppl so they don't disturb me in nightime XD

hmz...i think night for now.....just want to keep up with you guys (US timezone....) but...I'm just too tired to do that......can't I choose both ????? I can adapt my self to both xD

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

Me. I can't stand being up during the morning or early day time. I'm definately a night person.

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

I would probably say that I am a night person just because I prefer to stay up and sleep late. It seems less restricting to me. To me the night seems calm and relaxing, but not the best time to go anywhere. When I go to college in August all of my classes will probably be scheduled in the afternoon/evening.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Night owls, unite! I'm the most productive and creative at night. If it's before eleven or midnight, its just too early for me to go to bed, no matter how early I woke up or haw many hours of sleep I got the previous night.

Night owl all the way baby. I've always prefered the night. I seem to be more relaxed and able to thing during it. Plus, its normally quieter! W00T FOR SILENCE!... oops sorry :P

Definately a night person. I get more things done during the evening and night than I would in the morning.

Signature Image

* : )

I'm a night person too...I really hate to get up early >_<

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

Ive Gotta Say Im More Of A Night Person....
I Don't Like The light, And It Gives Me Headaches Real Easy.
Plus Things Are More Quiet During The Night. :)

Remember
Revolution

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I stay up late quite a bit, and I hate waking up early, so I guess I'm a night person. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

i used to be a night person, but it feels like old age is catching up with me or something. if i stay up too late, i must have a nap. ...so i guess i'm a day person.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

I'm a night person. I feel more energetic and I have less anxiety during the night than the day.

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

sutareru

sutareru

.pagawasumpa.

i like to sleep...and i hate mornings...but i'm most productive at night...so i guess it's somewhere in the middle...like afternoon.

Psychodelic Productions...affiliated with Telecommunications Online Inc...a FreyaGizamaluke.RobertFrosting Company.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I'm a night person, and I hate getting up early XD I'm just like a cat, I'm a lot more awake at night ^_^

Im at my best during the night. For some reason its the only time when i dont feel tired.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

Im at my best during the night. For some reason its the only time when i dont feel tired.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

lol, only one day person! I consider myself a morning person. I really like waking up early if I got enough sleep the night before =]

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

l'm a night person. i get most of my work done at night

I'm a morning person ^_^'
i usually get up at 6 to jog and get ready for the day; it takes aggges.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Night person. Don't really like mornings.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Seygram

Seygram

Wandering Slacker

I'm surprised to see someone actually said they're a morning person. I thought everyone who has time to screw around on a comp was a vampire. As for me, it should be obvious, I'm a night person.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.