Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsukihime Manga - Minitokyo

Tsukihime Manga

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

The Moonlit Angel

Hi, I'm thinking of getting the Tsukihime manga (I think its only in japanese right now) but I can't find any reviews for it... Do any of you know what kind of manga it is? Or where I can find a detailed review for it?

darkfighter

darkfighter

darkfighter000

There are manga's for Tsukihime. And I know some translated web sites... All i have to do is look for them again this might take a week okay? Oh and if you want to learn more about tsukihime... Join the group Type-Moon Quedan and read my posts there okay? later ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

The Moonlit Angel

I have the Tsukihime anime so I know some of the story. But is the manga like the anime or is it more like the game? The main question I have about it is: Is it hentai? If it is please let me know.

darkfighter

darkfighter

darkfighter000

Here you go Tsukiyo:

http://www.typemoon.org/works/comm3/comm3_p01.html

Try this website: It has scans from the manga okay? It sould be the first chapter. And did you join Type-Moon Ouendan yet? If you didn't plz join. I'd really appeciate it.

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

The Moonlit Angel

Thank you for the site. ^^ It answered a few of my questions but I can't really tell which of the manga series its for... ^^;

The one I'm thinking of buying is listed at the Sasuga Bookstore at this url: http://www.sasugabooks.com/product_info.php?products_id=32461

Do you know any details about this release of the manga?
And I'll see about joining that group but don't you need to have at least one Type-Moon scan or wallpaper to join?

fao

I like the comic better than anime.
However, Game is the best.

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

The Moonlit Angel

Have you seen the version of the manga that I posted the link to?

If not which version did you read?

darkfighter

darkfighter

darkfighter000

Oh Tsukiyo Yeah that question about 'Is it Hentai?' Ummm..... Yes it is... and i tried lookin for a likn that gives you reviews... no luck. their only in jap or in some hard to find forums... Sorry. America sucks when it comes to translating foreign entertainment...

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

The Moonlit Angel

Thanks for the information.

There's a manga for Tsukihime which gives a greater expansion of the tale told in the anime which of course was adapted off the doujin game. It's currently serialised in those Japanese phonebook size manga magazines and only two compiled volumes are out so far, published by Dengeki Comics.

The specific link you(Tsukiyo) pointed out is referring to that series. It isn't hentai. It is a retelling of the anime with more materials taken from the game. There are other Tsukihime series on that site that could be doujin and hentai but not the one you pointed out.

This is the same book as on Amazon (Japan)
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4840227179/qid=1106893571/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_10_8/249-1602225-9483540

This Tsukihime manga has been licensed for North American English release by ComicsOne under the tentative title "Lunar Legend Tsukihime"

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

The Moonlit Angel

Thank you so much Nitengouki! I pretty much gave up on the Tsukihime manga, but now I'm definitely buying it!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.