Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: quotes - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

red rose filling the skull

SO the idea is quite simple, the person above you gives some famous quote and you match some anime character that you think is fitting, or funny, or whatever with it. Like this:

I'm tired of chasing people.(Robert F. Kennedy)

and you match for example

-Spike (Cowboy Bebop)

i hope it's clear. So I'll begin:

Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. (JFK)

Oh I see! Hmm...Himura Kenshin! I think because he wouldn't forget faces of the enemies! Okay my turn: "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever." (Napoleon Bonaparte )

Signature Image

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

Yukino form Kare Kano - she did almost everything to become popular and then she found it worth nothing.

I specialize in murders of quiet, domestic interest. (Agatha Christie)

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Hm.... Maybe Alucard and Integral from Hellsing.
I just want to say that Agata Christie have a lot of good books and I like them a lot :)
The have a organisation and alucar is special of murder hehe Take care
Ps Nice game

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

Aww Emi didn't drop us a quote so i'll make up for him :).

i tried being reasonable, I didn't like it. (Clint Eastwood)

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

hm...... Maybe .... I don't know but I think about Trigan....
Ok I leve him here :) :) No comment :)

So my quote is:
" You can never plan the future by the past" ( Edmund Burke)

Take care

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

This one reminds me of Faye Valentine - hard luck woman without past - yet she lived life to its fullest.

Silence is argument carried out by other means. (Che Guevarra)

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Umm... Shibahime Tsubasa (post-Kazuma incident - Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou)?... because she degenerated to a primal state at this time, so she let her actions do the talking instead of her mouth. ^_^

[Che is muy guapo, BTW. Never mind his politics. ^_^ But sometimes, I get sick looking at the numerous mugs of him printed in t-shirts here in my country. "Che is cool, so I'll wear him on my t-shirt," so these people say. So spectacle. ]

A life of sacrifice is the pinnacle of art, and is full of true joy.
(Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi)

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

[Che is definately muy delgado - but i guess you're right with all those cups/t-shirts stuff.]

Maybe Kotori from X - in fact she was robbed of all her innocence and light-heartedness by her catastrpohic childhood and awakening prophetic abilities, but on the other hand that kept her closer to Kamui which seemd to make her happy. Dunno if dreaming can be called an art though, maybe one of absolutely subconscious kind.

It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak. (Neil Gaiman)

Tohru Honda of Fruits Basket.
She lives with a few members of the Sohma family whosemembers each have their own insecurities and doubts. Though a bit dimwitted, she hits home (that is, the hearts of the Sohmas) with life lessons she learned from her mother and is able to change them for the better.
T_T

i too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown. (Homer, The Iliad)

Utena - "Shoujo Kakumei Utena"
i think it' because i watched it recently (and i was really impressed), and the word "noble", utena was told not to lose her nobility even when she grow up, she wanted to become a prince after all... ;)

"there are different ways to be a warrior and sometimes with tomahawk in hand isn't the most effective..." Tori Amos

KnightOfLain

KnightOfLain

That's a hell of a fine quote (being an ear-with-feet myself XD)
Still that's kinda hard.

I guess maybe Kyo from Fruit Basket - that may seem a bit shallow, but all the tragedy of his character seemed to be that he tried to hide his problems with harsh behaviour - and that just complicated things even further.

So let's stick to Tori for a while - i wonder what your ideas will be

Women must understand that simply attacking or hating men is just another form of disempowerment. A woman has to realize that when she makes a man crawl it doesn't give her power. -Tori AMos

Miho from mega tokyo or Naru - Love Hina
First is simply because of the last 3 pages that were released
and Naru i think it's perfectly clear XP "naru kick!"

"Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed."
- George Burns

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

look at my sig

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.