Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help Need.... - Minitokyo

Help Need....

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi ?
I become stutue: Mute Member.
I want to solve my problems.
How can I will be normal member again ?
I can't post in gallery and can't submit any gallery.
Somebody help me.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Apparently, you have been spamming the forums, and the mods gave you a warning in your guestbook. Posting in the forums probably won't help you resolve this issue. You probably should send a private message to a moderator and speak to him/her directly in order to work this out.

Also check your own private messages to see if you got any additional notifications.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

moonwick

-=Simple Waller=-

what is spamming in the forums?? makin illegal threads? posting messages?

signature and avatar made by me.. tutorial from shinta
Signature
-=Simple Is Beautiful=-
Yahoo Messenger : moonwickwebmaster@yahoo.com

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Quote by moonwickwhat is spamming in the forums?? makin illegal threads? posting messages?

yep sending useless messages, making useless threads or threads that have been duped a thousend times.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

You spammed the gallery with the same damn messages over and over. You're lucky you were mute, if it was me i wouldve banned you long ago.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.