Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favorite things - Minitokyo

favorite things

page 1 of 1 16 total items

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

what are your favorite things?

and i want a real answer. i know there are somethings each of us like, somethings that we perfer over other things, but there are somethings that really touch our heart, makes us smile more than other things, something that we can do with out, but when we have it, we can't help but smile, or laugh, or cry, because it means something to us, something that is really special.

so i'll answer the question. my favorite things are my sandals, john coltrane, my headphones, my brother, people, smiles, and laughter. all of these things have a special place in my heart, what is it that you hold dear in your heart?

Signature

Pocky, books, my extended family, my parakeets, laughter, pop music, soda, computer,
crying, and hugging!!! :)

"The world is made to help people find each other." -Anita King

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

my favorite things: hugs from those i love, laughter, curling up with my kitty, the first snow, and the first buds of spring, sleeping in a warm bed, gazing at the stars...sigh. These are a few of my favorite things.

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

friends, food, family, ramune soda, anime, manga, tv, games...iono what else threre are to many things to like

XP Hmmmmm, I have so many favorite things, Smilebit.....it's gonna be a long list, and I sure hope you'll have the patience to read it.... XP Here it goes :

1. Nature, with all its charms and furies
2. Music
3. Writing
4. Reading and smelling books (especially if they are old or very new)
5. Watching good quality anime and movies
6. Cats
7. Singing
8. Talking to the Moon and making wishes, hoping that She (the Moon) is going to help me make my wishes come true)
9. Daydreaming
10. Trying and wearing new, elegant, astonishing clothes
11. Photography
12. Getting lost in a giant library
13. Taking long walks, in the night, on streets with magic lamps
14. Japan and everything related to it
15. Traveling......

Should I say more? ;)

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Quote by redleafXP Hmmmmm, I have so many favorite things, Smilebit.....it's gonna be a
long list, and I sure hope you'll have the patience to read it.... XP
Here it goes :
1. Nature, with all its charms and furies
4. Reading and smelling books (especially if they are old or very new)

smelling books? i thought i was the only one who did that. i guess not....i dad something else to say but i forgot, mainly because i left to go do something, which took awhile, and now, blank. blast. oh well. keep it real.

Signature

bayumi

bayumi

hm... let see. well i like to read comics and watch cartoon.
Sometime i go take a walk at the beach.. :D
I also like to make new friends. ;)

computer, anime, tv

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

drawing, computer, anime, manga, sports, music, dogs, and just hanging around

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

My friends, good food, hot chocolate, my college, hockey games, shoes and shoe shopping, my boyfriend, reading a good book, a long hot bath, a good movie, chatting online, my cat, singing to the radio, video games, and many, many more things! ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

;) I'm glad you like to smell books too, Smilebit.....Hihihihi....I bet there are still others who might enjoy doing that.... It is indeed something a bit odd, but i find pages and the smell of fresh cut wood very pleasant....It makes me dream, it makes me float...... I also love the smell of fresh burned wood, and the smoke that remains afterwards and floats in the air.... Am I weird, or what? XP (blushing)

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

manga, cids, dvds, tv, computers, and my class ring.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

pens and pencils and paper and erasers. yeah. i enjoy those greatly as well. and paint, canvas or cardboard. that too.

Signature

If you exclude all the cheesy emotional "Family, friends, God etc" feel good answers, it all comes down too one thing.

Trigun.

No seriously. On an entertainment level, Trigun is a fantastic tale with great artwork and exquisite music.

But on a deeper level, the conflict between Vash and Knives represents the struggle that every human has to face. And Vash is everything I wish I could be. His believes, devotion, and self-lessness are something that everyone could benifit from.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Hmm...

My favourites would be gadgety stuff, I'm forever wanting this new gadget or that. I'm hoping my next gadget will be a digital SLR camera. Singing is definitely a favourite. Friends who genuinely care about me. Romantic anime! :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

-sleep
-eat
-meet with friends
-drink XD
-play on CP or PS
-play football
-learn about XXcentury history exspecially about Sec World War
-watch anime and read mangas
-try to destroy the world

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.