Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dear "Dear Friends" Concert goers - Minitokyo

Dear "Dear Friends" Concert goers

page 1 of 1 2 total items

As a San Franciscan and avid gamer, I've been waiting for this and its finally coming: a Final Fantasy concert in San Francisco (http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/01/18/news_6116573.html). I'll just cut to the chase; did anybody here go to the FF concert last year in Los Angeles? If so, my main concern was whether it was a concert in which you needed to wear something nice. I've never been to an opera or anything of that sort so I'm not familiar with this. Thx.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Though I was not able to make it to any of the Final Fantasy concerts (though I long to be able to make it to one at some point, as I lam a great admirer of Nobuo Uematsu's music), from my ten years of orchestral performance experience, I can tell you that in general you are expected to wear something nice to all instrumental concerts, e.g. collared shirt and slacks at the very very least, especially considering that the performers will most likely be wearing full suits or tuxedos.

If a more formal attire is required, usually the documentation and advertisements for the event will indicate so. Hope that helps!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.