Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Last finished game?! - Minitokyo

Last finished game?!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

What was the last game you really played until to the end?
I think the last game I really finished was Soul Reaver II.
I replayed it and the 2nd time it was even better, 'cause I could concentrate on the storyline.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I love the MGS series to death. I'm getting the Japanese version of MGS3 in a couple days.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Uh. . . it may very well be Final Fantasy VII. I have a bad tendency not to finish games the first time around, usually because real life will take hold of me (usually because of an exam or paper deadline), and when I have time for a game again, I usually want to start over because I don't have as good a feel for my characters or the gameplay as I did before.

In fact, it took me two play-throughs to beat Final Fantasy VII. I almost always stop right before the end. Same is true for just about every other game I have. . .

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

AlbelNox

AlbelNox

Wicked.

My last game beaten was Jak 3.

Nothing beats a good platform game once in a while, and that was one fun game. Actually the first platform within which I have connected to the main character.

Signature

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

Quote by Suicide-DemonWhat was the last game you really played until to the end?
I think the last game I really finished was Soul Reaver ii.
i replayed it and the 2nd time it was even better, 'cause I could concentrate on the storyline.

You've played SR2? At last, I've found someone else that likes it! I've played all the Legacy of Kain games, but only finished two. I have a friend that's finished all of them. I have the first game, original :)

The last game I finished is..hmm..it was either Chronicles of Riddick or Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, I finished them both on the same day, can't remember wich one was the last.

I'm currently looking for FF VII, but it's hard as hell to find here. But I might have a friends who's friend has it. I've heard so much good about it so it's worth a try.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

Polyx

Fanservice Master

I did everyone of them...Um...I think the last game I've finished all the way to the root is Star Ocean 3, not including defeating the last side quest boss Freya.

My title is of no joke. Request and I shall help you.

Would have to be disgaea. Im onto the 4th cycle and need only kill Baal and Priny Baal to complete the entire game, though it will take some leveling to do this. Mind you 2 weeks till phantom Brave arrives...hmmmm

half Life 2 for me

finished... then he has to be HL2 yes, but I tend to play online rpgs more... which you can't really finish.

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

mine would b Final Fantasy viiii..... n silent hill 2 which along the game made my joystick had a "joy ride".... ^_^'

Signature

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Mine'd be Chronicles of Riddick, may be quite a bit old, but it was quite a good game. And headshots were plenty XP

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

kenshinhimura

Slipknot... RULES!

The doom3, well to be honest I played in recuit mode, so it was easy, but now I'm plaing it in nightmare mode...
The last boos is the hell in hell one big guy with a rocket launcher in the hand it was hard

KyRei

KyRei

Ky_Rei

Last game I finished was Castlevania: Lament of Innocence and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Resident Evil Remake.... heh heh, is so good game, and now i'm aiming at re:cvx but i have to buy it first!

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Chimera

hmmm i think its BloodRayne this damn final battle take me a while to win XD

Signature

Member of -- Quebec Freaks Group --

-Asakura-

-Asakura-

:.Phenomenal.:

Ratchet and Clank: up your arsenal with 100% completion... took me 23 hours of gameplay time

Signature

Kinnara

Kinnara

:: Dark Angel ::

The last one? To theend? Um . . . Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Had it done within two nights of buying it and a total of seven hours on the hard level.

Signature

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

the last game i finished huh. hmmm lets see i guess that would hafta be .hack mutation i love the .hack games but i'm a little bit stuck in outbreak lol some leveling up and i'm on my way.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

The last game I finished was Halo2. Beat it on easy, normal, heroic. Havn't beaten it on Legendary yet. But then again, I hardly even have the time to play the game. It's an extremely awesome game in my opinion. ^__^

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

Last game finished: Contract j.a.c.k. Thoroughly pleased with it too. I'm a shooter fan myself.

Last game i finished was ShinMegamiTensei: Nocturne, and i'm currently playing through it again a second time so i can get the other 5 endings i didn't get the first time, and also cause it is such a cool game :)

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Last game i ended was blue shift. I can finish that but not half life itself. Beore that renegade starcraft etc.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

Hmm...I think that would be rome-total war...I'm playin my 6th campain now

Signature

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Even though Kingdom Hearts has been out for a while I just barely finished it recently. When I went through it the first time I missed the only trinity mark you can miss. (My luck)

I went through it on Expert and now have a save at the end at lvl 100 with everything. Yay I never have to touch that game again :D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.