Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notifications: How many do you receive at day? - Minitokyo

Notifications: How many do you receive at day?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Well i've used the search thing & I havent find anything like this :)
So how many notifications do you receive at day? too many? enough? less than you wish? answer and tell me if it makes you go nuts, the max. number of notifications i've ever had was 18 i could control it XP so im ready to fight notifications XD
Para mis amigos/as de Hispanime:
Cual es el numero de notificaciones que reciben al dia y cual es el maximo que han recibido?
Han podido slir bien de la batalla con las notificciones o simplemente se volvieron locos/as yo lo mas que he recibido son 18, que dicen? nos vemos :D

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

depending on the time i geuss.
During this hoiday notifiacations can go up to 30 sometimes, regularly about around 10 to 20

BUt i know someone who got hundreds ^^ , cos she's been away on holiday ^^

Noe

Papa Noe

:\ :\
Regularly about around 25 to 30 ... o more....
Without considering those that begin like 'Deletion of Gallery Entry ..'. surpassing the 60 notifications. OX

Signature Image
Administrador (Administrator) Hispanime. Un solo idioma, una sola pasion. Hispanime

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Quote by Noe
Without considering those that begin like 'Deletion of Gallery Entry ..'. surpassing the 60 notifications. OX

Damn that sucks!! really!

Signature

youli-chan

youli-chan

- Hunted -

the most I ever get were 2!
... I mostly get 1 from Nisna when she is angry^^ I like it to make her upset - it's a lot of fun!!

Kura

Signature

I think I should change my signature image... Hmm... sugestions?

Fear me, I'm a Dragon of the Earth !

BlackWarlock

Burning The Frets

Maybe 10 at a day.

Signature Image
Bc Rich Is The Best, Feel The sensation Of A Killer Guitar.

Buy Quality B.C. Rich USA Handmade. They Are Exelent War Machines.

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

The most I've gotten at once was like...10 or so. XD I don't keep track but yeah...they're nifty.

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Hm... I don't even remember when was the last time I received a notification... But it's really bada when you receve a Deletion of gallery entrie ... : P

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

i dont get tha many so i chose few, but it depends sometimes i have more than 20 sometimes only 3, besides my frinds list is only like 40 users total.

Signature

i dont have many friends since im new. but my notification is like 7 or something. i dont think i ever got private messages though. i hope to make friends

Yo people sup. Holla baq dudes.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

well...it depends...i get about 18-22 notifications in a day...sometimes if i'm not around for a day it will be as much as 30++....i wonder how those people with hundreds of friends can handle those notifications OX
they are so great* admires them*

Erm... ._. nya... sometimes 0 per day... but I think the most I ever received at one day were about 5?! O_o

Danael

Danael

Ecchi Archangel

Depends dude, on a good day only about 10, on a bad day including the bot and my personal mission at this point I can get up to 30

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, whenever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?
Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I normally receive about 15 - 20 per day, but last weekend, I received over 100. I have a new purpose, and that is to make the community of Minitokyo a better place for all. So, I don't expect that many notifications today as I did last weekend.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Seishiro

Seishiro

The Sakurazukamori

I received so many of them when I was beginning to upload scans and walls at MT that now I'm afraid of them.... I do!! It's like looking to your e-mail inbox and see many mails with the subject "Guess what?" and I don't believe in good news so....

A very proud member of [Hispanime]

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

The most I ever got was 15 but normally is 5 or less.

[boom dop]

Uhhh... none. Not one, ever.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Votes for too many more than 25**

And yes, most are friends, guestbook replies and some from the game threads that evidently got shot down.

lolis - but really, I still get over 25 per day - it must be some evil omen. I come back almost a week later and have 280 notifications in my mail box, so I don't bother deleting them unless I have full time like I do now.

The most I ever got was 1655 one time O_o - that was many many weeks ago without even deleting the notifications. So many posts - especially from the PMs. lolis

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

*votes +25 as well* XD <lol> Well, that'd be on average. The most I got was 208 overnight (overnight meaning the eight hours I slept). XP Had fun going through that lot, tell you what. Most were botChii letters though, because I'd gone on a scan reporting spree before bed. ^_^' When I was trying to see how much was 'too much' for the mods before they make you an elite member...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

10 - 20

It depends on how many works I comment on as people generally come back and thank me for what I've said. I get some others about threads from friends and replies to threads I've started. Don't get many for my works though.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

my hghest record was 450 notifs... lol
when I wrote this, I'm currently having 0 notifs :)

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Quote by KorganoSmy hghest record was 450 notifs... lol
when I wrote this, I'm currently having 0 notifs :)

lol korg....xD!!!!
hmz...my highest was..55 T_T
well.....now have 0 ^^ ....usually I get 20-30 a day....but that depends....

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

Quote by CelessaThe most I ever got was 1655 one time O_o - that was many many weeks ago without even deleting the notifications. So many posts - especially from the PMs. lolis

WOW o_0 that are really a lot, I've seen various "high numbers" just today i've got 17 notifications (many from this thread XD ) lol, i think i'll really go crazy with all that "guess what" notes hehe well thank you to all the ppl that take a little time to answer this, & see ya around :D

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

mine record is 641 <_<
in 2 week holidays ....
btw
i already make this thread but
it was a long time agoooo
so i guess it's fine :D

ussually i got 10 to 25 a day

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.