Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sakura (Card Captor Sakura) or Sakura ( Tsubasa RC) ?? - Minitokyo

Sakura (Card Captor Sakura) or Sakura ( Tsubasa RC) ??

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Ryoma

#God Of Death#

hmm.. i love TRC Most,, so i'm definitely gonna pick Sakura From Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle..
sakura (TRC) is more mature and beautiful... hehe..
but i love sakura (CCS) too.. she's cute..
how bout you ??

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Yeah me too. I like Sakura from Tsubasa more. ^_^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

xserasx

xserasx

doom

i like sakura in tsubasa more also. but you do know that it's not that same sakura as the one in ccs... right?

take a chance you stupid ho.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

genki sakura in ccs :p coz she doesn't really do much in trc except fall asleep, can't remember syaoran and well, she's cute and beautiful there, but i still love her bubbly self in the ccs. ^^

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

juanicths

juanicths

= tabi-bito =

def sakura in css.... unless she starts doing more stuff in trc ^^ tho i do like the trc syaoran betta!

Ryoma

#God Of Death#

Quote by xserasxi like sakura in tsubasa more also. but you do know that it's not that same sakura as the one in ccs... right?

of course i know....don't worry 'bout that... :)

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

sakura in ccs~ =P
she's a lot more cute in ccs~ XD

Rumi

Kawaii-ko-chan

cute is good
i like sakura kinomoto better

how about sakura shinguji from sakura taisen i really like her a lot

Peaches are tasty....

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Sakura from Tsubasa!! :D

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I reckon Sakura's WAY cuter in CCS. But in Tsubasa, she so much more mature....
overall, I still prefer cute over grown-up.
Still, either way, she's one of my fav anime characters ^_^

Being a teenager, I prefer the teenage version of sakura.

Sakura from CCS has the same soul as the one in TRC, but one lives in an alternate universe o_0 anyway, I like both ^_^'
I couldn't chose, the one in CCS is younger, so obviously she's a bit different, but really they have the same personality.

i love CCS, because is the first one. But i like too Tsubasa. the two are really good XD XD

Shadowk

Shadowk

Schattenparker

pretty hard descision...I think I would go with sakura from CCS

Signature

Hmm...I would go for Sakura in Tsubasa because I like her teenage self but yeah she need to do more things in TRC. But I still think she's cute and adorable in Tsubasa and Card Captors.

Signature Image

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I like them both :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

The Sakura from Tsubasa RC. I completely loathe and disgust Card Captor Sakura, how anyone can find it amusing is completely beyond me.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

They're both admirable...Sakura of CCS appeals to me more because she actually has a memory :P

:sweat: ohmigosh u ppl. iunno which one i cud chose! i like em' both. i own the first vol. of Reservoir chronicle and i think their both reallie gud!! tsubasa hmm...sakura ain't so naive and is the one who wants to tell syao her feelings, but ccs is kawaii and more cutey. i like em' both. but for a teenager, since tsubasa is rated T, i's rather tsubasa. yuppyz. :nya: ne ways....syaoran is still hot in each of em'!!!! XD

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

I love the two sakuras but i prefer sakura of tsubasa reservoir chronicles because in card captor sakura she isn´t mature and she didn´t know her true feeling :angry: (poor my syao-chan!!!) but this made her much cute, now she is cute too but she has some meiling´s personality (in the first episode ^_^' )

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

i like more the sakura in ccs! she was too cute with all of those tomoyo's costumes :nya:

instead i love, LOVE more shaoran in trc... more mature and yummy. And now he's a very good looking guy XD

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

i like them both !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

TracysKris

TracysKris

Ms. Independent

i like sakura in ccs more...she seems more bubbly and fun...whereas the one in tsubasa is more...well sleepy..lol...now if you were talking about syaoran...that would be most definitely the one from tsubasa...he's soo sweet!

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I like them both! XD
Sakura in CCS is very cute. And Sakura in TRC is beautiful.
I like Sakura very very much. :)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.