Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Jib Jab Comedy Bush's Second Term !!! - Minitokyo

Jib Jab Comedy Bush's Second Term !!!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Oh boy oh boy... Come and check out president Bush's second term and his objectives... XD

http://jibjab.com/lowband/default.htm

O_0 oh boy... I don't know... what do you guys think.... Its funny ... or scary... lol... XD

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

woah. A happy midgetdy Bush. I dunno what's creepier. That, or the big bad purple dino we all knew once. :x

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Frosty

Frosty

lol... actually I think the more funny part of this is the uss democrat remarks ... stuck w/o a pattle on the Sh*ts creek. XDand of course good ol clinton with his own library at the adult books section... lol.. catching a little reading... @_@ lol... XD ah... the Hill and Bill show... XP
and Bush as Uncle Sam... @_@
hey its all for the comedy... :D and who saids politics is boring. ^_^'

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

funny and scary at same time >.<
i need to look at it twice
to get it tho >_<
*lame me*

but
thx to share it in here , frosty xD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Oh man I think I cant sleep tonight after I see this.AwwghhhIn a way funny but the other way it is really scary.Well anyway thanks Frosty for sharing it with us.

Signature

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

ahhhhh scray scary bush 0_o ...
i think I may have nightmares now 0_o ...

but funny at the same time... >_< thanks for sharing... i think i'll send this to a couple people ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Frosty

Frosty

lol... I don't know is it just me or whatever but the way he saids yeee haaa lol... oh the very end gets me kind of thinking... hmm... @_@ oh no... lol... all in the name of comedy. ^^

Signature

okay that was really scarry... x_x
where in the world did u find this?? x_x
and i was just learning about the american involvement in World War 1 in history today
@_@

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

o_0 that was so scary!
i don't think i'll go to bed now..... T_T
*stays near the computer quietly*

yep that's funny! I saw the last one on TV ;)

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

shirahana

white flower

Wow *lol* The video was so blunt.....

Politics is so important, yet it's so easy to make jokes about it... Weird, huh? ^_^'

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

fuzzmegabass

fuzzmegabass

Code Ninja

lol JibJab is the coolest

Signature Image

Frosty

Frosty

Quote by jaws909yep that's funny! I saw the last one on TV ;)

lol.. first saw it on cnbc.. XD they also show it the Jay Leno. lol.. funny stuff. ^^ tell your friends about it... and if havent doen so, you should check out the other ones on the website too if you haven't done so. XD

Quote by shirahanaWow *lol* The video was so blunt.....

Politics is so important, yet it's so easy to make jokes about it... Weird, huh? ^_^'

politics all in the game of comedy. ^^ what more do I need to say.
^_^'

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.