Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - Quick Question - Minitokyo

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - Quick Question

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Okay - for those who actually watched the anime, this is a quick question I have...

I have just literally finished watching the series last week, and the story as far as I know is about a tragedy and the relationships between Mitsuki, Hayuka and Takayuki...

So why am I feeling so confused over one background on here - where although I've seen the image before - where Mitsuki and Hayuka have guns pointed at each other - underneath it states that the anime series goes as though they are some sort of special forces and now they're going to fight each other to death? [thats just my impression of it]

I'm not sure if perhaps that was a joke, but I'm not going mad, theres not two Kiminozo's?!?! And I know its not Akane Maniax either.

Anyway, know it seems a bizarre question, but had to ask over the actual origination of such an image and the impression of this 'gun war' thing?!

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

I guess it's just supposed to show how powerful their conflict is. I myself have just finished watching this series like an hour ago. I thought it was very well done in my opinion and some scenes where powerful.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I thought it was good, i just think there were parts *missing* something. I loved the whole tension thing, there was something that I could really relate to in that anime, so I think that although I've finally gotten to watch it, I'm glad I have.

And as to my original question, it's okay, because the author who had the wallpaper send me a message about it, so I'm not confused anymore. Yay!

i think I'm still on the high after watching that. And some of the music was just so great...

Loki916

Loki916

Lazy Bastard

Well, Stolen. It's "Haruka" not "Hayuka". And umm, have you guys seen the Kiminozo Gundam Parody yet? It's really pretty funny but I guess that explains the pic of Haruka and Mitsuki pointing guns at each other.

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Thank you for the correction - For some reason I keep getting it wrong - from various places it seems to be spelt different and for some reason, keep recalling from the anime that I heard Hayuka - but I think it must be the dodgy subtitles. Thanks :)

And no I haven't seen the parody - where will we be able to find the parody?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.