Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Still See Tama's Winter Layout? - Minitokyo

Still See Tama's Winter Layout?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

If tama's winter layout is still your default mt skin and you want to change it, go to settings and choose either the blue or white skin (if your level is below 35, you wont be able to use the white skin). Its a bug, happened to me and couple others >_> (not that i hate tama's layout :3)

Signature

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I liked her layout!! Is there a way I could go back to that skin?? XD XD

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by Miroku4444I liked her layout!! Is there a way I could go back to that skin?? XD XD

ask tama to send you the files XD

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

tama's skin dissapeared on me the 1st day it was made as MT's default skin. ^_^""

shhho

shhz!

i'll still use the winter skin.. kinda like it hehe.. :)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Hrm. . . in the settings, black isn't an option, let alone white. The only one I see is blue. . .

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Ok, I knew what Osi meant. Anyway, I've "Updated Settings," cleared the Firefox cache, logged out and in. Um, still got the Winter skin. "Not that there's anything wrong with Tama's skin." to quote Osiris.

Umm mine is set to the winter skin not that i mind becasue i like it alot it's very nice, but i went to the settings to change it but i only have "Blue" lsited under the tab there is no black or white skin....

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

nvm black, i meant blue

Quote by paxterraOk, I knew what Osi meant. Anyway, I've "Updated Settings," cleared the Firefox cache, logged out and in. Um, still got the Winter skin. "Not that there's anything wrong with Tama's skin." to quote Osiris.

hmm thats wierd, do you still get the winter skin when you use IE or opera?

Signature

IE = yes, winter skin. Posting from IE?!?

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by Osirishmm thats wierd, do you still get the winter skin when you use IE or opera?

Same here. . . winter skin in Firefox and IE alike, even after clearing cache.

s h i n s e n g u m i

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Ok, look for commonality. shinsengumi, do you have slices loaded and personal color settings selected?

Edit: Checked his page, duh? No slices or colors. XHTML loaded though. Hmm?

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by paxterraOk, look for commonality. shinsengumi, do you have slices loaded and personal color settings selected?

For my userpage? I am unable to; either it doesn't save the slices/color settings or it simply doesn't know to load the custom CSS.

s h i n s e n g u m i

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i still see tama's layout ^^
and i use opera XD ~

im still like it tho

but i will try that bug , osi
and say what happen then xD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ktk

Still stuck with the default winter skin.....wtf.... oh well its stil cold in my country so heck care.... as long as i can see the wordings...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Change your mt skin to blue and log out, then log back in.

Tell me if that works.

Signature

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

My skin changed back by itzelve around the 5th I think. it turned ito the blue skin but I had the white skin before.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by OsirisChange your mt skin to blue and log out, then log back in.
Tell me if that works.

It's set on blue to begin with (it's the only option in the drop-down menu). I selected it on the drop-down menu anyway, logged out, cleared cache, logged back in, and no change.

s h i n s e n g u m i

Quote by shinsengumi

Quote by OsirisChange your mt skin to blue and log out, then log back
in. Tell me if that works.

It's set on blue to begin with
(it's the only option in the drop-down menu). I selected it on the
drop-down menu anyway, logged out, cleared cache, logged back in, and
no change.

Same here! No effect. o_O

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by shinsengumi

Quote by OsirisChange your mt skin to blue and log out, then log back in.
Tell me if that works.

It's set on blue to begin with (it's the only option in the drop-down menu). I selected it on the drop-down menu anyway, logged out, cleared cache, logged back in, and no change.

did you click on "update settings" ?

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by Osirisdid you click on "update settings" ?

I did.

s h i n s e n g u m i

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

hmm, alright..ill talk to sheqel about it, maybe he has a better solution, ill get back to you guys tomorrow

Signature

Not a problem. I just finished watching GITS 2 Innocence. I think I'll watch it again, and try not to pay any attention to the damn subtitles this time. lol ;)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.