Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Still See Tama's Winter Layout? - Minitokyo

Still See Tama's Winter Layout?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Thank you much, Osi, I appreciate it!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hey what do u know ppl
it change :)
u must refresh and del all the cache first :D
and doesn't have to logout XD

wait lemme take screenshot ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/jackalx66/3nobug.gif

sorry for the LQ, i'am on 56k u know >_< , but ay least it gice some prove xD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

When I select blue, it just shows the winter layout. >_>; <_<;

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

lol, why do you want to revert it already o.O, it's still winter here

Don't really need to revert at this point. My only gripe is that it has 2004 on it and I write the wrong date this month enough already! lol >.<

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'm glad I noticed this thread. I do like it, but I fancy going back to the original now. Don't want Christmas to lose it's shiney-ness XD .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

How strange. In the first week of January the skin reverted back to the blue skin for me, so I went back to using the white skin (I prefer light designs, as my Xmas skin shows).

Reached level 35 this AM. *does happy dance* *selects white skin in settings* *poof* No more Winter skin! I didn't even clear the cache?!? >.< Regarding some of the info from the other posts, such as the skin reverting when it was not supposed to and vice versa. I believe this might stem from the fact that the Winter skin took the place of the default skin. In other words, they are both considered to be a "default" skin. Good luck on finding the bug in the code!!! o_O

nope, skin is pwetty much gone! it freakeed ne out though, i was on MT and wen i just clicked sumin the skin turned back to the original one O.O i thought mah comp was broken or sumin O.O

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Ok, this is what i experienced. When i heard about that tama's skin is not the default skin anymore, i wanted the white skin back. I headed on to settings, choosed white and updated settings. Ok, nothing happened, so i logged out when happened the most funny thing, mt wouldnt allow me to log out, Forbidded 403 error. Anyways, i was logged out anyways, no matter what the error said. I cleared out cache, history and cookies and logged back in. White skin was mine again. Level 35+ users should not have any problems to change back to the old layout from tama's because i were able to change the old back.

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

ohh thanks a lot Osi :D i was missing the old skin XD !!!

Quote by Sheqellol, why do you want to revert it already o.O, it's still winter here

hahaha XD we forget it XP opps XD !!!

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

shirahana

white flower

Yup, the problem happened to me @_@; I changed it back to the blue skin by that method over a week ago. I liked the winter skin, but I just wasn't in the mood for it anymore >__<;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

Um i'm still on the winter theme, can anyone tell me step by step how to get it to blue? when I'm logged on its the winter one, when i'm not logged on its the blue one, i've cleared the cache, emptied my cookies, logged off, restarted and still winter 2004. Not that its a bad theme, i just like my themes a bit darker :D

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

Unfortunatly people under level 35 are stuck with winter skin.. not that theres anything wrong with it.. but for some reason it doesn't display right on firefox.. but the old one does.

*sniffs* help? :P

Cheers

Jamoise

hmm the website dosent have a skin anymore for me it is just completly white i used to be stuck with the winter skin but know it doesnt have any at all it's blank :( anyone know how to fix this???

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

hmm...isn't it time to change the theme back, it's past winter already right? and it's 2005 now, although I don't want the old black theme back, since it's make hard to read.

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

Quote by JamoiseUnfortunatly people under level 35 are stuck with winter skin.. not
that theres anything wrong with it..

That's wierd because (yes I'm under lvl 35) at home I've got the winter theme, but I just logged on using my school computer and I'm using a dark layout . Or did MT just get rid of the winter layout from the time I came from home and logged here?

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

i want the skin back :( i want the winter layout >.<

It is time for you to drown

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.