WHAT is the ONE thing you want to be REMEMBERED by?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

Cancel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT is the ONE thing YOU want to be REMEMBERED by when you leave this World?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to know that my small existence in this world made a big impact on someone's life, a family member or a friend, even if it was just a smile.

TELL ME YOURS?

Best Wishes for a Happy, Prosperous, Healthy, and Eventful Year to YOU!!

Signature

• Jan 20, 2005

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

Cancel

my attempt for world domination? ;) hehehe, nah nah just joking ^_^' ...i guess i would like to be remember as the person always there for my friends and family...from fights to a simple cheer up...whatever it is i always tried my best to be there when they needed me the most... :D

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

• Jan 20, 2005

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Cancel

I would like to be remembered by being mysterious - no one ever quite finding out who you really are. That would be cool, because you would be different, people would remember you for that.

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

hmmm well I've always wanted to be remembered by being a good friend :) I want
to be known as a sweet person who cares for her friends and was always a pleasure
to come to when you needed help I always'd loved all my friends no matter what bad
thing they've done I feel that everyone should get a second chance and should be loved
well sometimes it all depends on who the person is but still I want to be remembered for
my ability to love people who think they don't deserve to be loved or think their not good
enough for anyone cause I feel it's not true thats why I keep being who Iam because
my friends love me that way :)

Cancel

I just want to be in the memories of people I know. Not only that I want them to constantly think about me... muhahahhaha.
haha, Nah, it just makes me feel better to know I'm missed when I'm gone.

• Jan 21, 2005
Cancel

An irrefutable theory/law named after me would be nice. It has to be extremely simple and useful yet obvious that people will say "Hey, yeah! Why didn't anyone think of that before her? It's so obvious."

Cancel

Quote by Kittenhmmm well I've always wanted to be remembered by being a good friend :) I want
to be known as a sweet person who cares for her friends and was always a pleasure
to come to when you needed help I always'd loved all my friends no matter what bad
thing they've done I feel that everyone should get a second chance and should be loved
well sometimes it all depends on who the person is but still I want to be remembered for
my ability to love people who think they don't deserve to be loved or think their not good
enough for anyone cause I feel it's not true thats why I keep being who Iam because
my friends love me that way :)

ishhh~ me too! my friends are the best things that have ever happened to me and we share so many good times together.

They say that your school days are the happiest days of your life ^__^

ishhh gauyeung118, nice avatar. lmaoz ^o^~

- This Free Life Crisis -

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Cancel

To be known for being in complete control of myself and being completely confident in my own actions and abilities. That would be a fantastic way to be remembered.

• Jan 21, 2005

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

I want one person to remember me at my funeral and say "She changed my life. I wouldn't be who I am today if I had never met her."

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Cancel

I want to be remembered as someone who has made a difference in the lives of others. Who simply enjoys life.

Signature Image

* : )

• Jan 21, 2005
Cancel

I just want to be remebered cause all my life i was like invisible. I don't stand out much and people don't notice me. people don't know me .it is easier to say things and want them than doing something about it.

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Cancel

The man who was an amazing husband and father. I don't care what others think aslong as I'm remembered by those who come after me.
I'd like my child to think that his/her father was a real "man" in every sense of the word. Of course that definition would vary from person to person, but I just want them to be proud that I was their father.
I just want my wife (if I ever marry ;_;) to be happy that she married me and not some other guy. I want to make her happy in everyway I can and protect her without flaw.

...That or a great warrior...but in this day and age, I think choice one is better and more likely. n_n;

Signature

• Jan 22, 2005
Cancel

I want to be remembered by having a dramatic death saving some ones life

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

• Jan 23, 2005
Cancel

I want to be remeberd by be the one who remake Red Army and USSR then make a war and destroy all world!!!

• Jan 24, 2005

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Cancel

I want to be remembered like the most powerful being over the Earth, the one who showed humans how wrong they are, how they becomed in the sin personified.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

• Mar 20, 2006

UberDog

UberDog

Infinite Wubz...

Cancel

I want to be remembered for living a life of Honor and Virtue.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Cancel

I would to be remembered by how much I made all my friends laugh. Laughter is powerful tool and gift to have. Im going to write a bunch of jokes to have them say at my funeral like how Bob never paid me back or how much i like bread. Silly stuff

Cancel

Teeehee, perhaps my answer will be : my name ?

That way, from there, ppl who know and had history with me will rmb me well about the times we had together and the difference i made to their lives as the person i am ...hrm...yeah..i think that shld be my answer. lol.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

• Jul 28, 2006

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Cancel

I'd be lucky to be even remembered.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

• Jul 30, 2006

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Cancel

I want to be remember as a mortal who manage to ascend into a higher plane of existence.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Cancel

I want to be remembered as a cat-lover, good friend, a loving daughter/sister/niece/grand-daughter, and maybe, just maybe, a loving wife and mother.

the wife/mother thing will never happen tho so I'm not gonna kid myself.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Cancel

I want to remember all people who will remember me.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

• Jul 30, 2006
Cancel

remembered as a nice guy is enough.

• Jul 31, 2006
Cancel

just remeber to forget me.

• Jul 31, 2006

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.