Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MMORPG or Classic RPG??? - Minitokyo

MMORPG or Classic RPG???

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

It seems that the industry wants to make everything online, but some people like me don't have the money to play that kind of games online, and that sucks, so i'm up for the classical rpg at home!

yeah i dont play mmorpg's because they charge too much to play and it's not worth it imo , especially if you dont have a good internet connection wich you also have to pay for ontop of purchasing the game and then paying the monthly fee regardless of wether you actually get to play it much each month anyway so i dont think they're worth it , i'll stick to original RPG's for the time being...and i wont have to put up with hackers/abusive players either...

Bass

Tachikoma mode y(^-^)y

mmm The mmorpg are great, but this games consumes ALL your day, thats the bad part, and in the classic RPG you can stop whenever you want and continue later...

See ya!

AIR TV Fan

Gao!

[Hispanime] memb3r (^_^)

I played a few mmorpg's and i haft to say classic is better sometimes becuse you don't haft to pay to play and dons't comsume your day -.-

moonwick

-=Simple Waller=-

I play Ragnarok. I havent tried RPG games. I played Ragnarok last year, mmorpg. Its good. But the server has its needs so i pay for it. Its costly due to maintenance of their servers.

signature and avatar made by me.. tutorial from shinta
Signature
-=Simple Is Beautiful=-
Yahoo Messenger : moonwickwebmaster@yahoo.com

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

Classic RPG is the best!

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

to me... mmorpg is for making friends.. though mostly its very hard to find good ones and always stay together.. so its either a team or alone~
in classic rpgs.. theres a more defined storyline and everything is like following a sequence and stuff.. theres an "end" whereas mmorpgs you play until you're real bored.. but I like both =p

I like classic Role playing games: pay for play infuriates me...

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

I like both but classic ones are better in my opinion. I would rather play a game to see the end than to play a game forever until I get tired of it.

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

RPG, mmorpg are too "devorers of time".^^" Then I like to play in a good story, like Xenogears.

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I like both, but since you have to constantly pay for mmorpg (Which I still find absurd) I prefer Classic rpg.

with mmorpg i've to connect every day if i want to have a good perso. And because i've no time this days, i prefer classic rpg : with that i can take my time. And 'cause a lot aren't free, I don't want to play. But without all of this raisons, i like mmorpg : play with friends is more fun than alone

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well haven't played mmorpg but I wouldn't like to play online, have to download other things (Anime). So I prefer classic RPG. :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

mmorpg are my fav... always something different...

I like both, but indeed I hate the pay fee with Mmorg

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

I would play mmorpg but I don't like monthly fees O_o;; (that and it's too long of a title for a genre....)

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Classic RPGs. I prefer epic storylines over episodic adventuring.

I am invincible!

Classic RPGs for me, MMORPG's are just too time consuming... since you are always trying to become stronger to beat that other guy. At least for classic Rpg's I can have an actual nice plot to sit around and enjoy.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

RPG...coz i rule in the game...and i hate other annoying players who steal my exp and things in MMORPGs

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

To me RPG is for the CG graphic that can get while completing RPG but mmorpg is more of a interacting game while playing rpg.. this is more of an enjoyment of game with different ppl while RPG is only in the world of ur own.. thats what i think.. overal i prefer mmorpg

MMORPG's all the way, u cant beat games where u compete with others!
[sigimg]

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

both!!! Both have advatnages and disadvantages...either way ya'll to pay something for it :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by satan123RPG...coz i rule in the game...and i hate other annoying players who steal my exp and things in MMORPGs

Seconded. Plus I don't have to deal with extremely anoyig players that make you wish you could kill them then and there without the possibility of respawning.

I play for stories and puzzles. MMORPGs rarely have such features.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I like RPGs better, because there is a story line, and interesting things happen. However I also like multiplayer RPGs based on single player ones, eg, Legend of Zelda: Four Swords.
MMORPGs are annoying because you just have to work and work and you could lose everything just like that if a person at level bazillion attacks you. (i know not all MMORPGs are like that with the last point, but it really gets to me on the ones that are like that).

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.