Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Save America, BAN ANIME NOW! - Minitokyo

Save America, BAN ANIME NOW!

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 146 total items

hilarious, and yet at the same time scary if someone ever thought like that. not sure what i would do without my anime. :p

I have better things to do with my time than sitting in front of my computer, like sitting behind my computer where it's safe and no one will hurt me!

iht

I found that page to be very amusing. Since anime is pretty big in the US now.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

oh i remember seeing something like that on a different forum. I thought that person was crazy

Signature

Minna511

Minute Maid

I wonder where exactly he lives. I mean, the country's motto could practically be 'Diversity.' If he doesn't like anime, that's his problem. Not liking the Japanese in general is just plain racist.

I'm not sure what I find creepier, Tropicana, or Sunny D.

- Minna

LLol agreeed there XD very funny site, some people want to ban anything thats slightly different. Wonder what this guy thinks we should be doing rather than watching anime, lookign at a red white a blue thing all day long? umm no thanks anime is jsut fine

"Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against ones destiny, what is a king to do?
But does one ever turly have a choice?
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars" - Kain -Legacy of Kain Defiance

Stuff like this is happening a lot with music, movies, television. Many people aren't content with making their own decisions, they have to force them on others as well. Regardless of whether somebody likes the content of anime or not, this trend that anything somebody dislikes should be banned or censored really irritates me.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Oh God please XD, I've seen hundreds of these people post the same SH!T ^^ (okay the sites I know are in German but they've all got a grudge against Anime) anyway it's still funny XD but ridiculous (did i spell it right?)

Caiobrz

Caiobrz

Wispy

o.O; that was the stupidiest thing I ever read ... it's a joke isn't it? (hope so lol)

Signature
Extensive quality reviews and some wall/scans, visit!
http://www.daisuki.com.br

Ayreon

Ayreon

Obscene

Quote by Leonryushin(Some idiots, maybee)

Hello America!

This is the dawn of time
I am the first to stand
Looking through the eyes of the primal man
This is the dawn of time
Witnessing the birth
I am the first man on earth

Unstable

Unstable

CAUTION: Unstable...

OMG is this guy serious? Better go pull my pike out of the last anime-hater... There we go. Good for a larf though, hehe, someone show him Evangelion...

From up here the city lights burn like a thousand miles of fire
And I'm here to sing this anthem
Of our dying day...

hahaha ban anime! oh and why not ban Every Tv shows and movies too! :P

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I have an idea to save america, Lets ban this A**hole who started this petition. An even better idea, lets disembowl him or put him on the rack and sent his parts to the 4 corners of the world.....muhahahah ^_^' ^_^' :nya: :nya:

Signature

Wow what a loser, so much for cultural diversity

U know, if u read caefully of what written there as the descriptions of that 2 animes, I think he got the wrong anime to ban. young men of group rape in Love Hina WTH is that ???? Probably he watch Hentai ?

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Ack... the petition makes me laugh endlessly XD roflmao, no, to be precise... the signatures.... XD just plain idiocracy!! what was the he thinking? now that's what I call a big joke!!

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Quote by TaberneroYes this petition has benn in the net for a while, others forums already posted it and each member have said the same thing and besides this guy don´t know what his talking about, look at the examples he used, Ah! my goddes and Love Hina, If he watch evangelion probably would have a heart attack.

Booya! This guy's nuts! Yeah, if he watched eva?! HE really WILL HAVE A heart attack!

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Quote by TaberneroYes this petition has benn in the net for a while, others forums already posted it and each member have said the same thing and besides this guy don´t know what his talking about, look at the examples he used, Ah! my goddes and Love Hina, If he watch evangelion probably would have a heart attack.

Booya! This guy's nuts! Yeah, if he watched eva?! HE really WILL HAVE A heart attack!

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

lol, this guy is probably some poor animatator getting angry at his competition in Japan <.<. It's funny to read soemthing like that, people actually sign these?hehe, in the words of my little 6 year old cousin *giggle* funny.

the majority of anime i watch, and the examples he gives, are heart felt stories which help teach people to be caring individuals. even shows in which bad things happen are still of fiction and animation, so no one was harmed in their creation. it makes me sad that someone could be filled with such hatred that they feel the need to destroy such a good thing. attention anime-haters of the world, as a defender of love and justice, i will punish you!

Akiravinoe

Akira

yes, lets.. but how? dont know?
so.. never SAY nonsens

Not sure whether to take this seriously or not, but damn this was funny.

As for his punishment, it should be........................tied to a chair with his eyes taped open and watching anime until he learns to love it. :)

Real petitions with real signatures = Almost worthless
Online petitions with no signatures = Less than a joke

Corporations pay people good money to do nothing but market research and to determine best as possible what the public really wants. When they get these things in the mail/email some lowly secretary immediately tosses it into the trash can with the rest of the junk mail without so much as an afterthought.

In other words:
PetitionOnline = THE Biggest collective waste of time/energy/electricity ever invented.

I dare anyone to prove that even one of their "petitions" has actually had some affect on anything other than giving people a forum via which to voice their gripes with ____________________.

Vilecat

Vilecat

Plushie General

Quote by abangU know, if u read caefully of what written there as the descriptions of that 2 animes, I think he got the wrong anime to ban. young men of group rape in Love Hina WTH is that ???? Probably he watch Hentai ?

Don't you know? There's this single frame at the end of an episode that they never made. That's so disgusting that it doesn't even exist.
lol, j/k
I hope the guy wasn't serious when he made that. And if some of you say NGE would give him an heart attack, i can't think of anything if he'd see any Hentai (Bible Black anyone? lol) Also not thinking about any gore series. He's gonna either spontaenously combust or literally explode with red stuff everywhere. weeeee! XD

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons because, to them, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I bet you Five dollars its a joke

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 146 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.