Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Meowlingual - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I wasn't sure where to put this - but since it is a newish technology, I thought it would be better here...

Mods, please feel free to move this if you believe it is unsuitable where it has been placed! Apologies in advance if you do move it!

I have just recently seen news articles and various websites display 'meowlingual', a cat based computer handheld device that translates cat meows and various yelps into the appropriate human language!!

I just wanted to know whether or not you guys would own one, and if you live in Japan [where if I am not mistaken, it was created] do you own one, and what do you think about it?

I would soooo own one. I would love to know what my cat thinks about me!! For those dog owners out there, there is also i think, bowlingual, which is the same but translates for dogs!!!

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

I can tell you what your cat is thinking even without one of these! It's one of these things:

1. I can smell that can of tuna you just opened and I want some!
2. omg I have to be in the other room right now!!!
3. I can hear you, I just don't care what you're saying.
4. Hey what's in this bag? I better crawl in there and find out.
5. You can pet me when I want it, not when you do.

lol

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Haha - I think my cat already says...

* I'm looking for a comfy seat, and you're about to get up. You'll do!
* Stop stroking me....

Haha...my cat is mean!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Lol, I'd love to see one of these things in action. Although, do you really want to know what your cat is thinking? Might lose the cuteness when they start talking back ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I kinda do want to know what they're saying, it would be great...

We have one thinnish cat who we accidentally named Sophie even though its a guy, so I'd love to hear his opinions on his own name!
And Axl our fat cat - I wanna know what he thinks...he'll probably think something like:

*Wheres my tuna? I ain't eating this kitty cat can stuff*

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

Quote by StolenWe have one thinnish cat...

lol, at first I thought you said you had a Finnish cat, and I'm like, wow there's a breed of cats from Finland? never mind ::hides:: ^_^

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

haha - I'm sure there are Finnish cats - but I meant my cat is thin lol...

And a little meanie, he always jumps on me when he's revising...I need that meowlingual just to clear my conscious if whether he's doing it on purpose!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.