Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I was bored so lets think - Minitokyo

I was bored so lets think

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Sit.
Relax.
Turn your brains on.
Turn your imagination off.
Ready?
Now. What was first thing that run in your head when you woke up. Tell the truth no cheating!
After you done writing turn you imagination on and tell me what you think now after reading what you wrote.

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

phl

phl

Gone

imagination off>
I surely thought: "Huh!!! What time is it? Am I late?"

imagination back on>
Oh, that's not surprising, I'm always asking me this when I wake up. Even during summer vacation. -_-

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

blu

blu

Lone wolf assassin

imagination.state = off
er... my comp is like just next to me... i usually sleep on my chest so i just turn my head to the left and see my comp... (laptop) then i move the mouse to switch the screen on... refresh the pages...
lets see if i have any new posts on the forum... notifications on mt... whats my download percentage on BT...
after this i probably check the time to see if im late to anything... and then think about food... :D

imagination.state = on
yeah... this might seem very miserable beginning of the day... but well...
(sorry if i did it wrong xD or i cheated without knowing :P)

Firefox is teh br0wser to use? Join ForceFirefox!

Proud member of:
Onetea
Inoue Kikuko
Love Hina Fanclub
Miyazaki Fanclub
loners

Still using IE?
Switch to a browser you can trust! Download Firefox!

imagination off
20 minutes before I woke up, at 7 o'clock a.m., there was an announcement about something that disturbed my sleep (I live in dorms) and since 7, people who were fixing the roof of the dorm were hammering, even under normal conditions I would be pissed, and now considering that I only slept for 6 hours (instead of my usual 7-8) for 2 consecutive days, I was pissed like no other when I got up and went to wash up.

imagination on
I didn't realised my anger faded away so quickly after breakfast. I guess food does cheer people up sometimes...

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

imagination off
geez my alarm is loud! Maybe just a couple more minutes of sleep...NO WAKE UP!!

imagination on
its a good thing i didn't fall back to sleep, i would definitly have missed my class. ^_^'

Signature

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

Okie think I need to add my morning freakies here.

Imagination off: pure facts.
Alarm rings like crazy: "Agh" - grabs phone that is used as alarm, turns it off and falls back asleep with poor phone as cuddle toy.
30 minutes later.
Wakes up. Looks at the clock - 10 minutes till I have to go away. Figures out she fell asleep holding here phone again. Sighs. Gets up and gets dressed and washed in 6 mins, grabs some food and goes out from flat.
3 minutes later on the way brain starts to wake up.
Pictures in brain:
Little chibi devil with red skin tiny horns and usual "->" like tail is running somewhere holding fire spear, after a while from the corner of the mind screen there runs tiny little fat chibi angel (cupid-like) with pampers on and gold waves of hair. You figure that he is the reason why chibi-devil was running so fast cose he is holding hammer that is twice as big as his own form and his intensions to smack poor devil are clear.
"What the?! o_0 ..Oh well I do see that kind of pictures every once in a while so no point in being surprise"
Thinking so she continues her way to the army base where she has to be every morning.

Imagination on.
^_^' Well I DO see those funny brain cartoons on random ocasions - silly me.

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.