Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Percings - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

SuspendedReality

SuspendedReality

Lady Sanada

Was just curious to see how many people have percings here on MT. I myself have a total of four, two in the left ear, one in the right and anose ring ^^ I hope to get a barbell in my ear and a bellybutton ring soon ^^

Signature Image
~A huge thanks to Leaf for the banner and avy!~

|[Samurai Deeper Kyo]| |[Yaoi]| |[Strawberry]| |[Clamp Fan]| |[Linkin Park]|

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Well, i don't have any piercings. I wear my hair so that it covers my ears, so I thought it was pretty pointless to get my ears pierced.

Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I have two, one in each ear ~ very unique, ne? :D I don't plan to get anymore piercings though, and I also can't imagine having them anywhere besides my ears. Nose, bellybutton? Not for me , lol XP

3 piercings : one on every ear like a lot of people, and one on the eyebrow !
(i precise that i'm a girl)

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

nopes none for me..XDD not even earings.. 0_O; ..but then again you already knew that.. XD

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

phl

phl

Gone

No, I don't have any. It wouldn't fit me very well I think....
Maybe it is only because I've never tried, but... I don't think so. ^^

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

wintersrain

wintersrain

The Little Fool

percings. I have 2 in each ear...and paln to get ALOT more XD But it difficult what with not being 18 yet and my mother is not all that willing to let me get these things done >_<

</3 always, Ashie
Signature

I have one in each ear. Recently started wearing earrings again when my friend gave me a pair - tiny metal starfish =]

orenjinosakana

orenjinosakana

Kazuki-Chan

i have...one in each ear^^ i don't plan to get anymore, mainly because like Iyasis, i can't imagine piercings anywhere other than my ears...and it hurts too much O-o

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

6 piercings... 3 in each ears... and although i'd like to have one in my bellybutton, i don't think i'll ever do it..

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

my left ear is pierced, and so is my tongue :) but I don't wear anything in them most of the time... only when I know I'll be around ppl who are cool with it ^_^

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Just my ears are pierced, and only once on each side. I have no desire to get anything else pierced. I dont like pain and needles anyway! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

one ear has two and the other has three.

Signature Image

* : )

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

my ears are pierced, i think i will just stick with it

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

I actually have six piercings
I have 3 on my rigth ear and 2 on my left, but i only use one earing in each, i think the other ones are closed now -_-
And i have my bellybutton pierced ^_^

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Two.

My Ears. :D

None XP
Anything besides ear piercings is kind of taboo for me >_>

I have 5 piercings, 2 in each ear and one in my face and one above my mouth (as it was a spot, like madonna in the 80's ^o^).

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I have a total of three piercings - two, one in each ear, and the last one is in my belly button :)

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Two as well, one in each ear, but I want to get on more on my left OR right ear and maybe one bellybutton ring.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I have my ears pierced...that's all >.<
But I hope to get more when I grow up =^.^=

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

My ears are pierced with 12guage rings. was thinking of getting one in my lower lip, and eyebrow. but put them on hold. Still thinking it through.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

hehe ^^;;; I don't have any....maybe someday I will get some ear piercings...dunno....

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.