What's your simple pleasure?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Cancel

What's your best simple pleasure? Ya know those little things that brighten your moment, put a smile on your face, and so on. Everyone has one wether it be a little bit o chocolate every now and then to sittin in front of the fire when its snowing outside.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

• Jan 21, 2005
Cancel

My simple pleasure is ginger ale. Reallly really good ginger ale. I once drank around 2 gallons of it at a Outback Stakehouse. The waiter was bringing the glasses two at a time... I love ginger ale.

• Jan 21, 2005

theultimatemiracle

theultimatemiracle

Todai Aspirant

Cancel

Hmmm, my simple pleasure is anime of course....watching anime on TV and reading manga sure made me real happy. Playing my guitar also brought me pleasure too. There are lots of other stuffs that bring me pleasure but currently the above stated are my main pleasures.

Signature Image
Narusegawa!!! I've Always Liked You!!!----Keitaro; Love Hina

• Jan 21, 2005
Cancel

listening to a good song is good, or watching a good anime/movie/tv show

I also love snow...unfortunately we have about 0% of that around here in Southern California, so that's a rare one :(

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

• Jan 21, 2005
Cancel

watching anime is a good one... i like going to the anime club and just chilling out at the theatre, i might not even pay attention to the anime at all i just like being able to chill out by myself,. yeah simple pleasures are usually the best.

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

Cancel

The simple thing that i enjoy is jogging in the morning.
The fog in winter is wonderful, so is drizzle; i don't mind getting a little wet. ^__^

- This Free Life Crisis -

chip

chip

ecchi lover, linux sensei

Cancel

seeing a pretty girl I've never met before, and getting a big smile from her ^_^ nuff said!

• Jan 21, 2005

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Cancel

Eating Junoir Mints!! mmmmmmm!! It is my favorite type of candy evur!! :D Although sometimes i get really bad stomach aches from them... OX

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Cancel

Quote by chipseeing a pretty girl I've never met before, and getting a big smile from her ^_^ nuff said!

well yes...seeing a pretty girl is nice, but seeing a beautiful one is better :)

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

• Jan 21, 2005

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

Cuddling. I love to cuddle. Cuddle with me and I'll be content for as long as you continue to hold me. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Cancel

Looking out the window.

• Jan 21, 2005

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Cancel

i don't know. there are so many things in my life that make me smile, or giggle, or just appreciate my existence as a reality. but if i was to choose one thing, it would be summer walks in the night when everyone is asleep. and taking pleasure in that is my guilty pleasure.

Signature

ballistics

OVERLORD

Cancel

I like drinks...from wine to water...I have to say I like soft dinks the most and milk the lest (bleh~) but will I enjoy all the drinks i drink? yeah unless there stuff i ain't suppose drink! then its time to panic...oh sanp! this isn't lemonaid! lol thankfully I'm not that careless with what i drink/eat so that will won't happen...Ratkin45 I know what you mean...muha-ha-ha-ha-ha! At a drinking comp I'm king among my friends! HA HA!

Well there you have it amigos, Its simple enough...water...yum. Ballistics out...[B]

This life's dim windows of the soul
distorts the heavens from pole to pole
and leads you to believe a lie
when you see with,
not through,
the eye."
--William Blake, The Everlasting Gospel

• Jan 21, 2005

Kwadjo

zionist

Cancel

the most simple and greatest pleasure one can experience is experiencing anything at all.

Signature

• Jan 21, 2005
Cancel

pearl milk tea! i love those drinks. of course a corona will do the job as well!

Signature Image

* : )

• Jan 21, 2005

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

Cancel

Sitting down, surrounded by soft pillows, watching good all around animes.
Next to me is table with some cold Coca-Cola and a sausage/chunky tomato and golden crusted cheese-stuffed pizza.

If there are many episodes on a disk, and I had a multi-disk DVD changer, I can practically watch an entire series just using the remote.

a Midori Sour is good too! mmm.....

Signature

• Jan 21, 2005

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Cancel

Accomplishing something tough in a video game.

I am very competitive with my friend whom I live with. It makes me feel great to have a save file that has finished some great task that I know he is yet to complete :D

• Jan 21, 2005

wo0ty

Forgotten memorieS

Cancel

Quote by jaws909

Quote by chipseeing a pretty girl I've never met before, and getting a big smile from her ^_^ nuff said!

well yes...seeing a pretty girl is nice, but seeing a beautiful one is better :)

hehehe jaws is so correct with his statement *thumbs up* i agree with him totally :D :)

"Truly if there was evil in this world...it lies within the hearts of mankind..."

• Jan 21, 2005
Cancel

ICE cream!!! Yeah, almost any flavor would do, but I tend to lean towards the chocolate group, mm-mm-mm...Ok, that does it, I'm going to the convenience store and buy a chocolate fudge ice cream, hehehe. :D

Surf the net with style AND security. Get Mozilla Firefox and join ForceFirefox today. | Are you FLIP enough? Then join the Fine Looking Intelligent People, a Filipino community here at Minitokyo. | RPG players unite! Join the RPG-Fans and be counted. | Ecchiness is also an art form, visit the Ecchi-Club. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• Jan 21, 2005

Loki

Loki

.: Web Leecher :.

Cancel

Books......
Any kind of book may it bee as long I find it interesting.
Manga included. I still consider it a book even though some people don't see it as a book.

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est." [Knowledge is power.]
- Francis Bacon

• Jan 21, 2005

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Cancel

Music for sure.

I listen to litterally everything and have something to suit or make better my mood at the time.

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

• Jan 21, 2005

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Cancel

Shutting myself up in my bedroom, turning some singable music up loud and belting out a few tunes. I really love singing! :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

• Jan 22, 2005

miroku777

miroku777

~ Mine...

Cancel

talking with her of course.. :)

finishing everything that i have to do and knowing that im prepared for the next day is good..

Signature

"thank god, this sig appeared already.."

proud member of ::CELESTIA::
proud lover of ::EINNA:: ^_^

Cancel

I guess mine would either be anime of course or any nice complement or comment that makes me feel unique or that makes me laugh.

C Ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

• Jan 22, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.